Russell Brand

Divorce Rumors

Have Ring of Truth

12/29/2011 10:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Russell Brand without his wedding ringRumors that Katy Perry and Russell Brand are calling off their marriage have just been fueled by explosive new photos ... of Russell in London ... NOT wearing his wedding ring.

The "Get Him to the Greek" star was in the West End earlier today, half a world away from his wife, who has been vacationing in Hawaii ... wearing nothing but bikinis.

The couple spent XMAS 7,000 AAdvantage miles apart. They tied the knot just over a year ago last October.

1229_katy_perry_hawaii_footer

sandi (England)

People who post on here need to learn to spell correctly.

Regina

Didn't they get married less than a year ago???? He supposedly had a sex addiction, although I firmly believe there is no such thing. Men just can't control themselves and keep it in their pants. Does anybody like do background checks of people they are going to marry anymore. Do they ask questions, like" Have you ever had a STD?" or other basic questions that every person ought to ask BEFORE they get married.
I think Russell Brand is stone cold ugly. As my dad used to say" He's uglier than a mud fence half tore down"

Fabienne

So many of you seem to think Katy is blameless in this. I've see a couple of his shows and he seems really good. Quick witted with a LOL ammount of vulgarity. The guy is well read an up to date with culture etc. Katy is pretty but I could never imagine what he would have to talk about with this woman. I think many American girls want the English personality as it's not the aggressive thug in control thing but she might have had to read a bit more and spend a little less time on being a cutie pie to keep Russel's interest. JMO of course.

tellmeaboutit

He's such a freak, but then so is she. WTH, is he unraveling? What's all the crap hanging off him??

VladZu

Katy Perry did not suck the funny out of Brand. Hey was largely unfunny to begin with. Seriously, is he supposed to be a comedian? His stuff looks like someone who wasn't funny got "stand-up comedian" to do in front of their improvisation class. Very little redeeming quality here. Maybe he could become a rapper, do a song with Perry, and better sponge off of the talent divide (as rappers do). Help I'm getting off the subject here. Russel Brand is not funny.

esq777

This guy looks like a total bum.
She definitely needs an upgrade from this tool.

paul a.

Hes a real d*&k-wad anyways....

I hope KP finds somebody better!

Superman

Told ya. I bet he cheated on her!

themillieblog

My guess is:
She was a little immature for him
He wanted to her to follow him to some places for his work and she said no he needs to follow her to her concert gigs
Then because of work they never see each other and the blame the other for not dropping everything to "be there for me".

tlcmk

Coming home from a long tour, Katy finally realizes "I married this piece of crap?".

Freda_67

She looks like she's been crying. I've disliked Brand ever since he posted on Twitter a very unflattering pic of Katy just waking up. I hope she divorces him, she deserves someone who respects her.

gill

She is incredibly annoying to me. I am surprised he made it a year. I couldn't take a day!!

zum