Lindsay Lohan

I Will NOT Party in Dubai

12/30/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan partying
Lindsay Lohan
will ring in 2012 at a RAGING PARTY in Dubai -- so says an overseas party planning company ... but TMZ has learned Lohan claims it's totally full of crap and now she's threatening legal action.

Sources connected to Lohan tell us ... the actress was PISSED when she learned her name is being used to promote a massive NYE bash on the Queen Elizabeth 2 cruise ship in Dubai ... because it's simply not true.

We're told Lindsay's legal team is pounding out a cease and desist letter -- claiming she's prepared to sue the pants off the party people if they continue to lie about Lohan's NYE plans.

Lohan's rep, Steve Honig, tells TMZ ... “Lindsay is not going to Dubai, nor had she ever considered doing so. She will be spending New Year's Eve in Los Angeles with a few close friends and family."

We called the party planners for comment -- so far, no response.

Danielle

When someone tells another person "Hey you kinda rocked my world LAST NIGHT",would you get the impression,it was over dinner or over a bathroom stall??

susan

Danielle, it could be that tweet about the Chateau is wrong. There is/was a stalker outside Lindsays house last night for most of the time and posting tweet pics.

There was another tweet from someone who said he just met Lindsay and he was in Kentucky lol. She's in Los Angeles and I'm glad she's keeping a low profile, if people will let her.

Danielle

@susan,thats all well and good,but,we all know lindsay loves the mens room,stalker or not.
The chateau bathroom offers alot,coke,sex,shady deals and ANDREEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!

Danielle

@ susan--by the way,i do not fabricate or hate,its all stuff little lindsay has done....period!!!

big bamboo

Lohan is playing down a USA Today newspaper report suggesting a doctor was rushed to her hotel room at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont on Nov. 12 to revive her after she suffered a drug overdose.

The 20 year old admits a doctor was called to the room, but insists she was no "Marilyn Monroe, overdosing in the bathroom."

Lohan has been a regular of the Hollywood and New York party scene for several years- even though she is still one year shy of the legal drinking age in the United States.

On Friday, Lohan's "anonymity" was broken when her publicist admitted that the Mean Girl star had been to several AA meetings.

Dina Lohan, Lindsay's mother and manger admitted to Ryan Seacrest on E! Entertainment, "That is true it's a positive thing." "You know, a lot of people she hangs out with go, and it's a positive thing."

"As a parent, you tell them what you can tell them, but she is 20. I am not gonna say, Stay home and don't go out, that's ridiculous thing to do." "I'm there for support, and I'll obviously give her my opinion, but she's very smart."

susan

Danielle, well I guess Richard was right, you are a hater and a pretty nasty one at that. Is your life that sad? I suspect it probably is.

Lindsay has my support and I wish her well for 2012, she has had her problems in the past and she's doing her best to recover. Some of the posters here keep dwelling on the past, they actively don't want her to get better for the sole purpose of hating on sites like this. How sad is that?

Lindsay if you read this have a healthy, happy 2012.

susan

@oldman and the sea

As I said in my previous comment, some people keep dewlling on Lindsays past. Why are you posting a 5 year old report? Thank you, you have just proved my point.

big bamboo

Dont get all mad..because Lielo mcanasty has to explain her self..she has been known to lie for no aparent reasons..
thats why no movie roles..nobody knows what to believe.
between her slut mom..Fed up Dad and royal pain in the ass family..those sheiks would be happy to make her walk the plank...and so would holley LOL

Danielle

Susan,if u dont like us...get the f.u.k. out,and go on lindsays fan page.

Danielle

Where is Marshallow man when i need him...lol!!...need lindsays glowing reports up to this day!!!

susan

@oldman of the sea

You appear to be a tad racist, am I right? also, you remind me of 'andyconda', 'andyscandy', 'kissed with a fist', 'straycat' and now 'oldman of the sea' you are obsessed and not in a good way, a bit dangerous...scary.

big bamboo

lets see..Now she is going to sue the cruise ship...and promoters...while suing PitBull..shouldnt she be cleaning toilets (where she belongs) and not worried about who to sue?

jeebus

I am sorry Susan, I am not a hater. Merely annoyed with her blatant disregard for respect and her self entitled actions.

I stated earlier my opinion. For some, yes they are stuck on what she has done in the past, but I feel it is for good reason. No one, NO ONE can ever fully escape their past. It is your past that helps shape your present and future. You can either continue what has happened in the past and replicate past actions, or you can learn from those mistakes, move on and make a conscious effort in changing into a better person.
Right now, you see that she is doing this, and I sure as heck hope so. It does certainly seem to be the case. However, most people, even her avid followers, are still having doubts that what she is doing is sincere and not just an attempt to get out of the mess she herself has created, in order to continue the harrowing life she has immersed herself in.
Continuing to lump all who doubt her a*****ers is both childish, and very narrow minded. It also does not help that you continually attack said haters and blindly give your praise to a woman who is solely undeserving. Be cautiously optimistic, be wary of her in that she might yet fail (which I certainly hope she won't) but do not say that she is doing fantastic and has turned her life around. For someone that has gone to the magnitude that she has in her life it will take a long time if not a lifetime to reverse the damage she has done to herself both physically and mentally, as well as her reputation to the general populace.

AGENT smith

Honig said she will be spending NYE in LA, he didn't say she is in LA.......I don't think she is here yet....no pictures.....Old Man Andy, the nasty sexual disease jokes that you are trying to make aren't funny and even if we were 3rd graders they wouldn't get a laugh. You're humor is lacking and so is your intelligence. A mind is a terrible thing to waste......please go back to school....dropping out of High School is never a good idea people.......

Danielle

Its funny how richard went away and susan tagged teamed in...hmmm