Lindsay Lohan

I Will NOT Party in Dubai

12/30/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan partying
Lindsay Lohan
will ring in 2012 at a RAGING PARTY in Dubai -- so says an overseas party planning company ... but TMZ has learned Lohan claims it's totally full of crap and now she's threatening legal action.

Sources connected to Lohan tell us ... the actress was PISSED when she learned her name is being used to promote a massive NYE bash on the Queen Elizabeth 2 cruise ship in Dubai ... because it's simply not true.

We're told Lindsay's legal team is pounding out a cease and desist letter -- claiming she's prepared to sue the pants off the party people if they continue to lie about Lohan's NYE plans.

Lohan's rep, Steve Honig, tells TMZ ... “Lindsay is not going to Dubai, nor had she ever considered doing so. She will be spending New Year's Eve in Los Angeles with a few close friends and family."

We called the party planners for comment -- so far, no response.

Jill

Where is Lou, no - I mean where is Julia?

dreamon

I think it's you, RC who needs to face the fact that after innumerable tabloid stories about her "turn-around" the only thing that comes from it is yet ANOTHER tabloid story.
Lame.

Sands

Here is a low down on Lindsay/s resume in the near future:

Potential employer:

Question: What was your most recent job?

Answer: I work for the L.A. Corner

Question: What are your duties?

Answer: I clean toilets ...

Question: Do you have any other jobs most recent?

Answer: Yes, I posed nude for Playboy Magazine...

Question: What are your favorite hobbies?

Answer: Snort/smoke and drink!

Question: What do you do for fun?

Answer: Snort/smoke and drink - I like to party, I like to party a lot!

Question: Miss Lohan, what do you think you could bring to this company in the way of being a member of our company?

Answer: Well, I could teach everybody how to snort/smoke and drink! That/s a full time job! I could teach those who are interested in how not to go to jail!

Possible employer: NEXT!!

Sands

Sands

Here is another thing I don't get about her community service, i.e. toilets in the morgue ! How many toilets do you think the morgue has? Everybody is dead!!! She probably stands around after cleaning two bathrooms once or twice a day. For the most part everybody is dead and the facilities are used maybe twice a day. Boy that/s a big cleaning process!! She doesn't get the effect of seeing dead bodies she simply goes in and cleans behind visitors claiming bodies. She should be in the room with the dead overdosed bodies and see first hand what bad habits do to otherwise living people. She needs a real reality check and I think that seeing enough dead bodies might kick her into gear. She needs to see where she might be laying next, i.e. on a cold slab like the guy/girl before her. Let her take a mop into the real ROOM and clean up the dead parts and blood spills of the dead! Let her realize some of these people are dead from drugs and drinking too overly. Let her get a real glance at her possible future and I don't mean for an hour or so, I mean on a daily basis. She might get a grasp of what she is doing to herself. It is bad enough that she is playing the system but maybe she needs this type of REALITY CHECK to put herself in check!?!?! And if that isn't enough then put her in jail for several months and/or years for failing to follow directives.

Sands

themillieblog

I'm sure this would not bother her except for 1) Potential cash from threatening a lolsuit and 2) She does not want her probation officer to think she's skipping the country without permission. My guess is that she's finally petrified of violating probation and free money if the company pays out.

Sands

If she thinks cleaning toilets in the morgue (everybody is dead) is bad, let her go to jail and see how cleaning toilets in jail is like!!! Right now she has got it pretty easy but it is not the same thing in county jail system. You are cleaning up after a few hundred people and that can be ugly!!!

Sands

AGENT smith

Waves were nice today, my new avatar is a pic I snapped, Happy new Year everyone......2012!!!!

ketjo

What its 4.30 and not sighting or peek at all !!! If she going to get home in time for her party in LA from NY she better get her ass in gear and get to the airport....oH I forgot she uses a broomstick now or a another would say just beams herself across country.....
So Lohan Inc we're waiting !!
You want us to shut up then prove us wrong.......
"Where in the World is Lindsay Lohan "
In Hiding or In Dubai ?
If not then who's she hiding from.....and why...?

Rogue Warrior

Looks like I got in right when all the H8rs took off for their Friday night catfish dinner at their local truck stop! Choke on a bone!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Ketjo, did you get my reply to you on page 7?

How's Aqua this evening? (where you are, its 2:15pm my time)

AGENT smith

How long till New Years in Dubai? Any pictures of Lindsay?

AGENT smith

It's 2:21 am December 31st in Dubai, Happy New Year....

Grandma Cracker

Is there a difference between "will not" and "cannot"?? I know the end result is the same, she will not be there, but somehow the wording seems to matter.....

ketjo

Hey Maddy,
Havn't check behind me since I got up that was a good'in
As for catfish Slug Brain
I Left the supper up to my general because I am poorly tonight and I knowing him as well as I do ..I knew he would dig out steaks and grill them on the grill and throw together a salad....No I am going to enjoy mine !!!

But since you mentioned catfish....I would like to introduce you to one up at Lake Fontana... Drivers say he is at least 6 feet long and weighs as much as a grown man and has a praticular feeding habit...........he just loves Slugs !!! and one like you would put him in fish heaven !!!!

teri

surprise surprise... lindsay is threatening to sue, what else is new? next story, her fame is done. The only thing she is famous for now is her downfall, and you don't make any money off of that. Her million from PB is going to be gone and then what? she isn't making any movies, she has no other job, so ya, i guess it WOULD make sense to just start suing the hell out of everybody. Stupid B-word