Rihanna Flashes Barbados

In See-Thru Bikini Top

12/30/2011 4:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Rihanna nipple slipEverything was bikini as usual when Rihanna hit the beach in her native Barbados yesterday ... until she took a dip in the ocean.

Rihanna's orange bikini top turned transparent in water ... but the singer didn't seem to mind, splashing around without a care in the world.

Feels so good being bad.

Drewballz

Talk about the head of the itty bitty titty committee. No thanks, I'll pass.

ChunkyLightning

Well I am glad that TMZ saved me from seeing those horrible nipples. Now Harvey has to get on Kelly and watch that girls cleavage! Men may lose control and start a riot!!! That was sarcasm every other site had pictures sans nipple bars!

MyOpinionOnly

Personally, I could care less about her. The hate for this chick is well deserved since she brought it on herself by her own actions. Who gives a crap how much $$$ she made on her tour??? Havent you heard "money don't buy class"??? She is fuuuuuuglly and her body is not "bangin" but banged up! If you want to show a girl in a bikini, at least find one who doesnt' look like a beat up, cracked out ho please. This chick is over and done with.

deb

ugggggggly trash

SassyGirl

You people kill me, you could care less about her money, her body banged up, she this and she that, but yet you took the time to look at her pictures with a microscope and post a hateful comment about her! Can you say LOSERS!!

KnuckleDragger

Is that a 'Use By' date tattooed on her side?

RealityBites

Don't pick your butt in public, no class, but then she is a c**t

Leroy

Thank goodness she has enough sense to show us the goods whiles she's in her prime. I hate it when these dumb broads wait till there 50 to show us the wrinkled puckered asses. She's fine as hell.

Keith

uncensored pics here: http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/53270/oops-rihanna-gets-into-a-play-fight-with-her-brother-and-one-of-her-tiddays-pops-loose.html

kellyb

I love love her style. i bought this stella and jamie dress she wore at shop opal boutique. they finally have a website and can't wait to see the rest of their inventory. shopopal.com

denise

Didn't notice the breasts........because of the large bruises on her legs!!! Has she been hanging around with Chris Brown lately?

Hazel

She has massive talent but her image has went down the drain.

Joe

here are the pictures without the black box. I dont see this as see through.

skeeter

She is so desperate for some weiner, its ridiculus!! I wont be surprised if you see her naked very soon. Bent over in public, begging for it!! NASTY SKANK!!!

Ginger

Leave Rihanna alone. Go and count the numerous d**cks that you had. I am sure that my beautiful Rihanna can count her men on one hand you need about ten hands or more to count yours.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments