Lindsay Lohan

1st Shot Fired in Dubai War

12/31/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan cease and desist legal documents

TMZ has obtained the cease and desist letter Lindsay Lohan fired off to a Dubai-based party planning company ... demanding they stop using her name to promote a NYE party.

We broke the story ... Lindsay believes the company has been spreading lies about her ... falsely claiming she's agreed to attend a massive New Year's Eve bash on a gigantic ocean liner.

In the letter, Lohan's attorney, Stephanie Ovadia, states the actress "will suffer harm and damage" if the company continues to use her name without permission ... and she's not afraid to sue.

Still no word back from the party people.

ketjo

Mr Stupid.......will welsh on the bet....but from now on he is Mr Stupid to me.....lile playing cowboys with indains when I was a kid, always one boy who no matter how many times you tag and shot him would jump up and yell" You missed me , You missed me"......LOL

kanye east

happy new years 2 all my fans. this year I vow to do all the right things and get my life on track. i will never go to a bar or club again. thoose places only bring you down and I have 2 much 2 live 4. follow me on twitter i luv u mommy

ketjo

RW affectionally know a Slug brain, must have tied one on last night cause he is usuallly pounding away at the keyboard this time of day........MMMMmmmmm.....Maybe somebody pour some of Morton's finest on him last night and he melted !!!!!

AGENT smith

I think there will be some pic's of Lindsay at JFK NY soon,,,,have there been any LA sightings?

Delmar

Found her.

Delmar

No gc, she's still blond but styled very nicely and it looks more golden and less white than it's been.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Mornin GC, ILG, Ketjo, Delmar, and 'Linds'

No new posts I see. Any news at all?

ketjo

Tweets don't count for much....cause I can tweet I saw Brad Pitt eating at the truck stop on the interstate and get 5 people tweeting in they saw him too !
If she's been in LA that long Somebody would have seen her somewhere unless she and ali was hold up in carvern system of sewers that run un LA....and you know her house is stakes out under the check it every day list of the paps and she ain't home so were is she staying.?
two people who have courted the papz as much as they have would have to switch off completely their lifestyles and habits and routines to keep out of camera focus.... her house is check daily, the morgue is under servialance daily , and nobodies seen her....what is she doing beaming herself from place to place....?
And if they have and are....it leads to a bigger question of Why ? and don't do the she's trying to change...people don't change that quietly....it takes a loong time and a hell of a lot of effort....

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Who awoke the 'red check' twit? I see they're back and better than ever. LOL

ketjo

All from the same souce ........

Smith...they are right on schedule .....now for the photo of a new improved Lindsay.......around 2 EST time would be about right....

ketjo

Well---- dang ut Smith you gave up the game to soon. Now what are we goina play ???? .....

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

GC
I think your right on your theory of who the 'red check' guy is. I will doubt you never more.

Blood Red Witch

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Got my coffee and checking in. Hope everyone had a fun night and was safe.

That guy in the tweet pic with lindsay is creepy looking as all he11!

Chief Gall

Lindsay will get three(3) movie deals in 2012.

gone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ketjo

Madisyn , that red checker in all his egos just looooooveeess me to dead.....doesn't matter what I say. I get check ....check...check.....LOL....
Red Checker each time you check me I just think of it as a big red juicy kiss that lasts for hours...HMmmmmmmm and and it makes me hot and bothered and Ohhhhh you have keep me nice and hot a lot lately......!!!!!!
Kiss me baby.....cause it getting Cold outside....
!!!