Lindsay Lohan

1st Shot Fired in Dubai War

12/31/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan cease and desist legal documents

TMZ has obtained the cease and desist letter Lindsay Lohan fired off to a Dubai-based party planning company ... demanding they stop using her name to promote a NYE party.

We broke the story ... Lindsay believes the company has been spreading lies about her ... falsely claiming she's agreed to attend a massive New Year's Eve bash on a gigantic ocean liner.

In the letter, Lohan's attorney, Stephanie Ovadia, states the actress "will suffer harm and damage" if the company continues to use her name without permission ... and she's not afraid to sue.

Still no word back from the party people.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Your Panthers are playing right now Ketjo. TOUCHDOWN Panthers!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I got the email. Thank you BRW!

ketjo

Dam the wind is really getting high out side, just saw the Wicked Witch of the West blow by on her Broom stick.. Looks like Lindsay headed for home.......LOL

Grandma Cracker

How come the red check guy seems to not red check HELL(p) small pee?
`
Oh Duh...

ketjo

Another kiss Baby..... it cold outside....
and make this one reeeal slllow and wet and HOT and last so long we both passout from forgetting to breath.....!!!!

Chief Gall

Here's another link to the Twitter photo. Do you non-fans seriously think she looks like zhit??? 103 years old??? Absolutely awful??? Be honest, she looks great!!!!

---------------

Grandma Cracker

The multiple moniker guys make the like/dislike system useless. What is the point in being more than yourself? Is what you have to say so unsubstantiated that you must tell that lie multiple times?
`
Happy New Year Everybody!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Got you reply on the last page Ketjo. Dinner sounds yummy, can I come over?

Blood Red Witch

Since it seems to bother someone, must. say. it. again.

THE GUY IN THE PICTURE WITH LINDSAY IS CREEPY LOOKING! CREEPER! CREEPY MC CREEP CREEP

Blood Red Witch

We are having ham, mashed potatoes, blackeyed peas, and greens. And I am not hungover this year! YAY! Makes cooking so much easier, I have found. :p

ketjo

no matter what I do I can't get that page to come in get the message this page does not exit every time...

ketjo

BRW ...got the photo ...do me favor an look at the trees ?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Oh, come on! Not six weeks of "Happy Valentines Day Lindsay". For F*cks Sake Smitty.

Delmar

The party was at John Burnham's place? johnburnham is the hash in twitter on this tweet.

KathrynMIreland Kathryn M Ireland
by jeffreymarksinc
#bestpartyever #johnburnham #bestdateever Snowdonclarke @lindsaylohan the best new daughter #somuchfun! @MrRossCassidy @jeffreymarksinc

Ellie G

For the new year I really do hope Lindsay pulls it together. As much fun as I have snarking on her I do want her to get her s**t together. That being said until she changes her hair and proves she wants more out of life I will continue to have my fun.