Lindsay Lohan

1st Shot Fired in Dubai War

12/31/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan cease and desist legal documents

TMZ has obtained the cease and desist letter Lindsay Lohan fired off to a Dubai-based party planning company ... demanding they stop using her name to promote a NYE party.

We broke the story ... Lindsay believes the company has been spreading lies about her ... falsely claiming she's agreed to attend a massive New Year's Eve bash on a gigantic ocean liner.

In the letter, Lohan's attorney, Stephanie Ovadia, states the actress "will suffer harm and damage" if the company continues to use her name without permission ... and she's not afraid to sue.

Still no word back from the party people.

Blood Red Witch

What is everybody doing for NYE? I was invited to a couple of parties. Not sure if my kid is up to spending the night at a friends house yet, so not sure how things will go.

Red Cloud

offbeat

Why are some of you so angry about the fact that Lindsay looks so good these days? Why are you angry about the fact that Lindsay gets modeling gigs and Playboy is selling well?
Why are you angry? Please answer. Don't be frightened. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------

------------

gone...............

ilovegossip

Yeah Rogue, because this was soooo on topic:

Rogue Warrior: 36 minutes ago

Well, it's almost that time to start the day! It's going into the 70's today and there's a group of us that may do some night surfing so we gotti scout out a spot!
-------------------------------------------------
I swear, you make yourself look more foolish by the minute! But thanks for the laughs...

Pongo

No, she's certainly not afraid to sue. In fact, it seems to be her very favorite hobby. Apparently, she wants to make it clear that SHE is the only one who will be allowed to ruin her so-called reputation. If she put half as much effort into being a responsible human being as she does into suing everyone who ever mentions her name, she'd be a lot better off.

Blood Red Witch

Off Topic just for RW. (was on fb)It is off color.
_________
Q: What do you get when Nancy Grace does a hand-stand?

A: A brunette with really bad breath.

yeah right

looks like junkie lohan is desperate for drug money again. the reason why lindsay will never change her ways is because she knows very well that there will be no major consequence's, she knows that if she gets "sent to jail" that she would only be there for a few hours, if she wasn't a celebrity they would have sent her ass to do REAL TIME in jail a long time ago. that is just sending a message to all the other celebrities that are trouble makers that they will just get away with a slap on the wrist and that is why lindsay is taking all of this as a joke, what she doesn't realize is that she is really the joke though, she will never stop using drugs as long as the "justice system" lets her get away with everything.

ketjo

Red Cloud.
You know Duke University Hospital has a world renowned nuerosugerial department how could take care of your warpped vision and brain damage they worked on Ted Kennedy while I was down there for my surgery on my leg and hip. keep him alive for months ......before he died....

big bamboo

the next statement sent out by Stephanie Ovadia. "we really,really,really mean it this time "

cr

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 to all of you (even to the old man!).I am awaiting for it twice this year. Once on the ground and
the second time checking out horizons.

(btw. we shall be livestreaming from Times Square so join us if you are around and about: http://smnovainvestments.blogspot.com/

All the best!!!!

L-LOFAN

I would gladly have all my limbs amputated if Lindsay asked me to. She means that much to me, and I know she would take care of me, since Lindsay would never turn her back on anybody.

Blood Red Witch

Stop being mean to RC. He likes his rose colored glasses. Just think of how pretty everything is around him if they make LL look so good.

Do I want a pair or not?

Rogue Warrior

gone, gone, gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't drive tonight if you're not drinking!

ketjo

I think we may have localed Lindsay, 32 fires have set in West Hollywood since Thursday evening.......
Maybe she thinks if they won't hire her she will just burn down the place.....

Blood Red Witch

BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS TO ALL HERE FOR THE NEW YEAR!

Rogue Warrior

Who the f*ck keeps thumbs downing my comments?