Lindsay Lohan

1st Shot Fired in Dubai War

12/31/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan cease and desist legal documents

TMZ has obtained the cease and desist letter Lindsay Lohan fired off to a Dubai-based party planning company ... demanding they stop using her name to promote a NYE party.

We broke the story ... Lindsay believes the company has been spreading lies about her ... falsely claiming she's agreed to attend a massive New Year's Eve bash on a gigantic ocean liner.

In the letter, Lohan's attorney, Stephanie Ovadia, states the actress "will suffer harm and damage" if the company continues to use her name without permission ... and she's not afraid to sue.

Still no word back from the party people.

Blood Red Witch

I see we are all very popular with the red check guy today

dreamon

BTW, Stephanie Ovadia is Michael Lohan's lawyer.

big bamboo

smitty is busy today building his extra long ladder..picking up bigger binos...getting the windows darkened on his van..and digging tunnels from sams yard to next door.

Blood Red Witch

I never red check anyone. I would rather respond or ignore. But, obviously some people like doing it. Have fun. lol

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Happy New Year Aqua, I think your gonna be one of the first HERE to ring in 2012. GC, FU, LA Native and myself will be last. By the time we ring in the New Year, everyone else will be sleeping.

L-LOFAN

I would gleefully comply if Lindsay asked me to stick my head in a bucket of sulfuric acid. I would probably end up looking like Britney Spears did on South Park, but it would be worth it if it pleases Lindsay. It's too bad that South Park didn't make an episode about Lindsay, because then Dina could sue.

Nicole

Lindsay Lohan -- First Shot Fired in Dubai War
3 hours ago

Hey Nicole...how can Lindsay be done with Probation in February? That's physically impossible I believe, since she hasn't done one extra day yet. Unless you're counting on her violating probation and being sentenced to jail!
---------------------
All she has to do is do a few extra days and i think this excellent Judge might be persuaded to end it early as long as Shawn is willing to provide the proof at a later date.

Grandma Cracker

I never step foot out of my house on NY Eve. My neighbors think it is fun to shoot guns harmlessly into the air. Just where do they think those bullets go?

Nicole

Delmar: 3 hours ago
And you feel that way about other places as well. Right Nicole? And it is due to your position on their human rights abuses, am I right?

--------------------
Not only does China have the death penalty,use firing squads and even make executions a public spectacle they bill the executed individuals family for the bullet.

This isn't really TMZ discussion but needless to say if i have view that about China of course i am happy that Lindsay isn't going to Dubai.

agold

Lohan collects a cool 600k from Playboy. Lawyer calls a day later, "Ya know, Lindsay, they are going to cause harm, let me sue them for you!" Lohan:"OMG, Really!?" Lawyer:"Uh, um, yes, really! How, I don't know, but they can harrrmmmmm your good name!". Lohan: Ok, lets go after them!!!! <1 month later> Lohan to herself:. - Lindsay, you poor poor girl. You're letting the vipers back in to your circle.

big bamboo

are lindsays fans going down to strwberry short cake tattoo parlor and getting freckle tats all over there bodies. and "Vita la puta". a billy joel tat " we didnt start the fire".
and 6126 leggings tat.

big bamboo

"Tonight at dinky donuts we have special guest, Lindsay Lohan"..next she will appear at bowl-a-rama

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

OK, Linds, let's go over your lines.

"Hey baby! You wanna party? You lookin' for a date? You got some rock? I bet you’re a firecracker!”

Now keep saying that 'til you don't even have to think about it.

"Hey, those lines aren't in the script".

No. You need to practice those for your future. Your line is "Alright kids, and now for something really fun!"

Isn’t it great to be back “on set?”

ketjo

I'm back and I have mocha lattes.....plus half a dozen other flavors....
Wasn't me Slug Brain I was at Wally World for the last little while.....

He hurried my butt thru the grocery section so fast my head spun....grab , grab, grab and gone....next time its going be the big Walmart Center instead of the Walmart Express outside town......grumpy old man !!! just becasue its the last day of huntin season around here..He's riding that 4 wheeler all over the mountain looking for deer..Like they are goin hear him coming and step out in front of him and say "here shot Me !" ...
So its 3:00 PM EST
Lohan Inc ...Do you know were your paycheck it ? All most midnght in Dubai....Hope like hell you got that jet fueled up and ready to fly. as soon she set her ass on board...or if not well then you better dig that hole a little deeper cause them sand sharks will be coming really soon......

big bamboo

switched AVIs for a little while...so her fans can see the 2011 shapeless flat ass zero...un airbrused and un photoshopped