« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bill Maher

Take That, Tebow Nation!

1/1/2012 8:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0101_tebowing_yfrog
Bill Maher is at it again ... poking fun at Tim Tebow on Twitter just a week after he took some serious heat for mocking the Broncos QB on Christmas Eve.

Maher took a not-subtle-jab at Tim following his terrible performance in a blowout loss to the Bills (see below) which ticked off both Tebow fans and the religious right.

0101_bill_maher_tweet_sub
The "Real Time" host took to his Twitter again yesterday to post two pics of him Tebowing in Hawaii -- one of which he calls Treebowing since, as you can clearly see, he's up in a tree.

New rule ... every one needs to lighten up just a little.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ibjujub

A cabby from Vegas was being interviewed on Mark and Brian, a local talk show (not conservative- rock talk.) The cabby was asked who was the nicest star and he said,"Cher, she brought me a sandwich when she was late for the pickup.Then he was asked who was the worst and he said, "The worst I ever had was Bill Maher. He cussed me out and never left a tip. If he attempts to get in my cab again, I will physically throw him out!" True story.

Noname

It's funny, not over the top at all imo.

2drk2fck

Its hilairous that a Fla boy who loves Jesus has got everyone all upside down, LOVE IT!

TheVolleyballGod

I love Bill but he is a gross looking little mole without the traditional pin striped monkey suit and tie on.

Toilethead

I love Maher. Timmmmaaayyyyyy made himself a target.

Amanda

If he was bowing on a rug or had a menorah up his nose...it would hit the fan. I will take up for my God and my religion...if you dont believe then just shut up..why would you care?

Amanda

Ok since all is fair lets have him put a pic of of him bowing on a rug or with a menorah up his nose..that wouldnt fly for a minute. I will defend my religion and if you dont believe in my God then you lighten up and dont say anything:)

brown dynamite

I've been an Atheist for years, definitely have my reservations about religion in general. But one thing I don't do it go out of my way to trash other peoples religion, something Maher has done repeatedly before this Tebow thing. Public idiots like him that practice Atheism are what makes our views almost cartoonish to others. He made his joke on Tebow, was kinda funny. Now time to move on Maher, taking the time to post pics like this just shows how stupid you are beyond the small audience that you still manage to have.

ummm?!

Maher needs to give it a rest. Grow up and Shut up.

Jade

Tebow has such an infantile understanding of Christianity. If you wear your every thought on your sleeve, you leave yourself open for criticism. I so miss Real Time.

airmcnair1217

holy crap...who would've thought everyone was this freakin sensitive?

I am Spartacus

New Rule... everyone needs to stop with the Tebowing! Like the planking, it was big for about 1 minute until EVERYONE started doing it.

doud

Maher's popularity just shows that white trailer park trash is still alive in America.

James R. - Los Angeles

maher is a godless gay irish jew. Who care what the idiot thinks or does.

Wedding DJ

Bill Maher knows how to get attention. I don't support him or his views.