Lindsay's Alleged Trespasser

The Arrest Photos

1/2/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohans Alleged TrespasserThe man arrested outside Lindsay Lohan's house in Venice Beach yesterday is old enough to be her dad ... at least according to several pics taken of the man in handcuffs.

The photos were snapped yesterday around 6:30pm outside Lindsay's pad -- where the white-haired man was arrested for trespassing.

TMZ broke the story ... cops were called to Lindsay's house after the man knocked on her front door, demanding to speak to the actress.

Lindsay refused to open the door. Cops showed up soon after and handcuffed the guy. He's still in custody.

update_bar
10:30 AM PT: The suspect's name is Lonnie Short -- and according to his booking documents, he's 64 years old. He's being held on $1,000 bail.

Grandma Cracker

I only like Nicole now. Rogue and gloday are weenees

Blood Red Witch

Anyone that can be nasty to sweet Ellie is a monster! -cough cough- gloday -cough cough-

Grandma Cracker

I guess gloday is too busy pulling his head out of his ass to come out and play. His mom probably is making him...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I think maybe I should bail out the 'stalker' if he's in Van Nuys, like Smitty implied. (Van Nuys is two cities over from Burbank, about 15 minutes) The problem is, if this man was arrested in Venice, he'd NEVER be taken to the Valley, Van Nuys.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Nikki

Wonder how much money Honig is going to pay this guy not to talk. This guy knows the REAL TRUTH on why he was there and what really went down. So if this guy doesnt talk to the media in the next few days,that will equal another Lohan payoff took place

Nicole

Madisyn: 4 minutes ago

-------------------------
He was taken to the pacific division the same place that handled the necklace case.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Shuckies, we lost. Congrats Oregon!

magmax

All the guy said at the door was "Repo-man, I'm here for the lips"

Ghost Rider

Where has our Rogue Doorknocker gone?

big bamboo

Nicole, retorts without insults....she might be wrong but she is not attacking people.
she would make a better spokesmen then honig or dina..
-------
I think RW,Gloday..and richard actually hate lindsay..
-----
Have to say smitty makes sense alot

Rogue Warrior

What up trough feeders??? Wisconsin LOST, WORD! I only gotti 45 minutes so don't run too soon!

Blood Red Witch

My bad. I got RW's schedule wrong. He has 45 min.

Rogue Warrior

Bought a BUNCH of bullets on my way home. Any H8r dare knock on MY door, I shoot at their heads and ask questions later. I've even got signs on my fence around my yard so kids that throw their balls over know not to think twice......

ilovegossip

LOL...8:30 it's lights out for Rogue!