Lindsay's Alleged Trespasser

The Arrest Photos

1/2/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohans Alleged TrespasserThe man arrested outside Lindsay Lohan's house in Venice Beach yesterday is old enough to be her dad ... at least according to several pics taken of the man in handcuffs.

The photos were snapped yesterday around 6:30pm outside Lindsay's pad -- where the white-haired man was arrested for trespassing.

TMZ broke the story ... cops were called to Lindsay's house after the man knocked on her front door, demanding to speak to the actress.

Lindsay refused to open the door. Cops showed up soon after and handcuffed the guy. He's still in custody.

update_bar
10:30 AM PT: The suspect's name is Lonnie Short -- and according to his booking documents, he's 64 years old. He's being held on $1,000 bail.

big bamboo

does anyone know his name yet? I want to see this police report..and his statement.
I was asked to leave a "dennys" parking lot by police and was given a written trespassing warning.
if I got caught back on the property I was looking at a night in jail.

Nicole

@oldman and the sea
Trespassing is a misdemeanor crime and the max you can get is 6 months in jail.

Blood Red Witch

Family time! Try to BBL

ketjo

Oh ! some time they unzip so easily !

Just when we got the last of the slime clean off the swings .....

Grandma Cracker

Got stuff to do now, so bye....Rogue, have a good night and do not shoot any children. That is not nice.

ketjo

Once Again ....ALLEDGED STALKER AND ALLEDGED TRASSPASSING......we havn't heard or seen on statment from the actual police deptment other then what TMZ has released..and we know how reliable they are...They are now working as Lindsay PR team.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Smitty, you little bi!ch, all I did is quote you about Van Nuys, yet you get on MY AZZ? I wasn't negative or derogatory towards you, so what the f*ck?

big bamboo

la inmate search sucks..I got as far as his booking number.and then it was 404d..the system would not let me see his booking report..

Rogue Warrior

I had an epiphany this evening! When I get too busy with work to slay trolls on TMZ, I'm going to take my game to Tweaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ronlee

She sure in unattractive in the picture on this site

Rogue Warrior

Hey Andy, like father like son, so tell us, did your baby just pull his finger out of his mouth after it was in his a*s or his nose???????

Red Cloud

I just started reading a few pages and cannot believe the silly nonsensical foolishness in front of my eyes!!!!! Some of you here actually think this is a BS story from Lindsay and her "PR Team"???? Why would she/they make up such a story? Are some of you here really out of your stark, raving lunatic minds!!!???

Rogue Warrior

With that, I gotti roll! Doesn't matter anyway, the trolls all ran for cover when I returned. Remember, Tylenol and vodka, Tylenol and vodka!!!!!!!!!!!!

tazer

She's the sexiest woman on the planet what do you expect.

Delmar

OK, so TMZ posts pictures but are they really TMZ's? No. The pictures are from Splash or Getty or Wenn or another photo agency. TMZ may get them first. Splash dispatches photographers where they know there is a story, it's not necessarily Lindsay or anyone at her house called the paps for the story. I think it's obvious TMZ has an in at law enforcement and is able to get do***ents, 911 calls, and knows when things happen before most sites so again it isn't Lohan calling anyone, it is TMZ finding the story.