Lindsay's Alleged Trespasser

The Arrest Photos

1/2/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohans Alleged TrespasserThe man arrested outside Lindsay Lohan's house in Venice Beach yesterday is old enough to be her dad ... at least according to several pics taken of the man in handcuffs.

The photos were snapped yesterday around 6:30pm outside Lindsay's pad -- where the white-haired man was arrested for trespassing.

TMZ broke the story ... cops were called to Lindsay's house after the man knocked on her front door, demanding to speak to the actress.

Lindsay refused to open the door. Cops showed up soon after and handcuffed the guy. He's still in custody.

update_bar
10:30 AM PT: The suspect's name is Lonnie Short -- and according to his booking documents, he's 64 years old. He's being held on $1,000 bail.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

L M F A O at you people today.

"Yes they did , last month and I greeted them with a 9 MM and a Heartfelt Southern Greeting........."

Ketjo, I think we may be related. My ex use to call me a "Hillbilly" because I always went barefoot. As a matter of a FACTOID (LOL) I'm in shorts, a t-shirt, and BAREFOOT, as its 82 today. I wonder if your my long lost big sister, as were both HILLBILLY'S?

Rogue Warrior

BRB, just look to ROL right now to see what kind of trouble AC could have brought you........

big bamboo

the stalker just made a statement.
"I have stopped stalking, I really,really,really,really mean it this time."
lets give him a second chance.everyone makes mistakes right Nicole?

Dutchguy

Of course all the haters here would let this guy inside when he knocks on their door.

AGENT smith

He must have been transferred to Mens Central Jail in Van Nuys because the Pacific Division doesn't hold people overnight. He will see a judge sometime tomorrow and most likely be released on Van Nuys Blvd.

ketjo

Sorry to disappoint you Slug Brain, but My hip is a lot better and I am back on my feet....can't run a mile but I can move....Feel so good in fact that I was able to help my hubby zero in his sights on his 30/30 so he can get the last day on hunting season in...9 out of 10 right in the bulls eye not bad for a old lady.....lOL

Grandma Cracker

Rogue, are you ok today?

reddancergal

Why does Lindsay have more nutters show up at her door then anyone else? Is this the latest installment of "The Drug Man Cometh?" (and wants to get paid?) If, in the past, she actually faced off an irate drug dealer who pulled a gun on her then I think her dealers are coming to her door for payment. Odd that these stories of stalkers and purse thieves have started to pop up over the past year or so, just about when her finances went down the dumper.

If you can't pay for the goods, don't buy, Miss Lohan.

skintag

Leave it to Lindsay to make this non story all about her. This old fool was probably lost. Will she try to sue this guy too? Wouldn't put it past her.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Actually Rogie, your right. I DO like older men. My last ex was 25 yrs. older than me.

big bamboo

gordon fishermen,thought that was a good fishing hole.

IceGypsy

You can say what you like about Lindsay, but that is pretty creepy, and shouldn't be tolerated.

South Beach

I hate stalkers. Anyone with a public personna is crazy to not live in a "secured" situation to some degree. For some crazy to be able to roll up to the front door is not a great idea.

Rogue Warrior

I'm glad that for the most part, everyone is keeping their comments relative to the story at hand!!!! Carry On trolls!

Ellie G

Maybe he just wanted to do the world a favor and shave her head. I wonder if they found an electric shaver on him when they frisked him. I know it would be wrong without her permission but it would have been a hell of a public service.