Lindsay's Alleged Trespasser

The Arrest Photos

1/2/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohans Alleged TrespasserThe man arrested outside Lindsay Lohan's house in Venice Beach yesterday is old enough to be her dad ... at least according to several pics taken of the man in handcuffs.

The photos were snapped yesterday around 6:30pm outside Lindsay's pad -- where the white-haired man was arrested for trespassing.

TMZ broke the story ... cops were called to Lindsay's house after the man knocked on her front door, demanding to speak to the actress.

Lindsay refused to open the door. Cops showed up soon after and handcuffed the guy. He's still in custody.

update_bar
10:30 AM PT: The suspect's name is Lonnie Short -- and according to his booking documents, he's 64 years old. He's being held on $1,000 bail.

gloday1

wtf does that guy have on his head? didn't want to be recognised? stupid old fool, don't mess with the Lohan!

Rogue Warrior

Good News, the gunman who claimed to be whacked in the head after spending a measly year in IRAQ has been found dead in the snow, face down......

Ghost Rider

I saw Rogue Doorknokers mommy, and his mommys DEAD! I watched her as she bled!

gloday1

well, well, well, look who we have here, the troll, stalker and obsessive all rolled into one. Andyconda, also known as Andyscandy, also known as kissed with a fist, also known as straycat, also known as oldman and the sea who posted Lindsays home address in full and within 24 hours the old stalker knocked on her door. Whats wrong old man from the sewer? not get enough love and attention from your mommy? LOL

Ellie G

Well gloday1 that had to be one of the most assinine replies to a comment I have ever read. But I guess whatever floats your sinking boat.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Relax.... he only was arrested because he got caught delivering the "script". 2 oz. worth of script, I believe. MariLinds only complained because he expected her to pay.

gloday1

@oldman and the sea LMAO! do you have any pics of your mother giving it large? wanna buy some stalker?

tenley

I want to know how much TMZ paid Lindsay last year and now for this. And I'd also like to see Smoking Gun do***ents showing how much TMZ paid the Kardashians for all those "scoops" too.

ketjo

Gloday1
that has to be the most assine reply I have every reseaved.....
Beside Turtles Don't Snarl sweetie they SNAP ! Stick your head out and I'll prove it.......

big bamboo

Gloday--->"HAHA up your,LOL.gotcha..I know you are but what am I"
damn you should go for a pulizer

ohboy

Funny, LINDSAY OWES SOMEONE MONEY, but this time, it wasn't some clothes designer or jewelry store owner. She picked the wrong person to owe.
I better not keep saying that though, SHE MIGHT SUE ME..BOO HOO.

themare

Something isn't right here. You mean to tell me that this guy was walking around LA looking like THAT and he wasn't picked up by the cops sooner? IDK, to me this screams PUBLICITY STUNT. I bet no charges are filed and Honig is back to work tomorrow.

Ellie G

Well I shall now spend my day finding things to suck on. Thanks gloday1 for the suggestion. I will post pics later :)

gloday1

@oldman from the sewer

Don't worry man, you can always ask your girlfried to give you some motherly love, she can spit on a paper towel and clean your face and hands, where is BRW anyway?

ketjo

Lohan Inc must be desperate.......... they just drop a sack of Vipers into the play ground.. Somebody run to the shed and get the hoes........