Steven Tyler

Topless in Maui

1/2/2012 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Tyler shirtlessA newly engaged Steven Tyler exercised his right to bare chest yesterday in Maui -- celebrating the New Year with a topless Speedo-clad snorkeling excursion ... not far from his new fiancee.

Steven and his lady Erin Brady have been spending a lot of time in Maui recently -- and as TMZ first reported ... even hired a local spiritual leader to come bless their new Hawaiian home.

TMZ broke the story ... Steven and Erin got engaged on the DL last month -- and Steven's family was pissed they got left out of the loop.

CyndiChainsaW

Imagine waking up with that on top of you :|

Sandy

Cejeaux SO why do you go around looking at men's boobs? A limp in the wrist are you? You probably have a D cup yourself!

Jamie

DUDE BOOBS LIKE A LADY!!!!!!

Sandy

CyndichainSaw he could wake up with me any old day! I adore his voice & his vigor! But then again I am not superficial. I am smart enough to know that our body gets old & we are not beautiful forever.

steve2530

the guy is in his 60s what do ya think he is supposed to look like wow

davey boy

This looks like a case of gynechomastia

Raejean

If nothing else, I hope looking at this picture convinces the guys that they, too, undergo an aging process that makes it unlikely for younger women to be lusting after their bodies.

What does May see in December? CHRISTMAS!!!

Finncess

Steven should keep his shirt on! yes, even at the beach!! He needs a good fitting bra!

lady haha

I totally understand age and things drooping and that's ok, it happens to everyone. But did he get boob implants? Maybe he got them when he was young and they have drooped. I don't understand this picture unless he really is a transsexual and had it done. After all he does wear the nail polish and lately he has been wearing some really odd lady clothes. Maybe this is the real him and he has decided to come clean and be who he is. I can see that. I have seen some pretty large man boobs, but not on a skinny guy. It just baffles me,
yet I still love him regardless,to me he never was a looker but dang can he sing. And he has a great personality from the interviews I have seen. Poor guy caught off guard, but I bet he could care less and actually would think this picture is funny.

will

i dont know what everybody expects he is an old man. most guys his age look like that.

bren

Hes old what did you expect?

Sandy

Hmmm, not sure why he hasn't had a mastectomy , but it might be time to look into it. Dude, we don't want you to look like a lady!!!!!

John

With lucky Randy, creepy Steven, loose JLo, and eternally single Ryan, I'm sure we can find America's next great talent.

Randy Anderson

Less money spent on drugs and more money spent on lypo suction and a gym membership.

GrannyPants