Steven Tyler

Topless in Maui

1/2/2012 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Tyler shirtlessA newly engaged Steven Tyler exercised his right to bare chest yesterday in Maui -- celebrating the New Year with a topless Speedo-clad snorkeling excursion ... not far from his new fiancee.

Steven and his lady Erin Brady have been spending a lot of time in Maui recently -- and as TMZ first reported ... even hired a local spiritual leader to come bless their new Hawaiian home.

TMZ broke the story ... Steven and Erin got engaged on the DL last month -- and Steven's family was pissed they got left out of the loop.

Wocka

Keep your shirt on and your hair down, Steven.

Noname

Gross. It looks like a very ugly woman.

TJ

That guy has the ugliest mouth on the planet!My question is,how did have such nice looking daughters? Hilarious comments!!By the way his girlfriend looks a lot like his daughter,Liv Tyler???

dropped

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

Michelle

For goodness sake people, the man is 60 years old. Personally, I think he's aged pretty well. I wonder what the hell some of you look like without your shirt on? I like that he's staying active and not ashamed to put himself out there like that. He's just a man on vacation trying to have fun, but has cameras chasing him around...

melanie

its liv in ten years!!

Anonymous Dick

nasty roach.

KicksandGiggles

Just lost the battle not to hurl. Thanks TMZ, that WAS a good lunch!!

Kaffee

OMG TMZ! If this was a woman, (not far from it), I can only imagine what snarky comments you would make--but Steven Tyler gets a pass from you! Fair?????

ZAKTKAZ

aaaaaghh.... my eyes!!!

Buddy Stein

Man-boooobs!!!!

And thats the truth

He always looks so much younger then the other band members until I saw this picture. He body definitely looks like a 62 year old man. I totally agree with #10/Perky. How did Steven get the mammary glands. He has never been fat a day in his life. I have seen fat guys and girls that have less boobage then he does. He is still awesome though :)

She's baaaack

Everybody is busy looking at his moobs but he's got a fairly nice package going for an old guy. I'm wondering if it still works?

grammaj

why is it okay to publicly show man boobs and not lady boobs ? Breasts are breasts no matter who they are on anymore.

Criss

Hey, say what you will about the guy, you can't take away from him that he's still the lead singer for Aerosmith, one of the coolest rock bands ever. Of course it's not a flattering picture, but big deal!