Arnold Schwarzenegger

The One-Finger Statement

to Maria

1/3/2012 1:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger wearing his wedding ringArnold Schwarzenegger rocked his wedding ring out in public during the holidays  -- another sign that his marriage to Maria Shriver ain't as dead as it once seemed.

TMZ broke the story ... Maria has been having second thoughts about pulling the plug on the marriage -- despite Arnie knocking up the family maid -- because of her deeply held religious views.

Arnold hadn't been photographed in his wedding band in months, but over the past few days -- Arnold dusted off the ol' ring and reminded the world he's STILL a married man.

We're told Arnold was vacationing with his sons -- but it's unclear if Maria was there too.

0809_arnold_maria_footer

Jessica Alba's Body

Returns to Pre-Fetus Form

1203_jessica_alba_fame_bikini_launchMore than four months after giving birth, Jessica Alba showed off her flat stomach and gorgeous mom curves in a hot pink bikini in Cabo this weekend.

Alba's second daughter Haven was born on August 13th.

Celebrity Baby Photo

GUESS THE CUTE KID!

0901_welcome_baby_launch
Before this boy became one of the most sought after men in Hollywood -- he was just another tot growing up Tennessee. Can you guess who he is?

Celebrity Siblings

GUESS WHO!

0103_siblings_welcome_launch
Can you guess which person above is related to David Beckham... what about Kellan Lutz -- try and match the star with their not-so-famous siblings!

Miley Cyrus

BIKINI TIME!

It's that time of year… when hot celebs like Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, and Jessica Alba put on their tiny bikinis and hit the beach!

Hollywood's Aspen Style

Gets Left Out in the Cold

1230_aspen_fashion_launch_v2For some of Hollywood's brightest, remaining stylish while vacationing in Aspen is a slippery slope from staying warm to ... OMG! what were you thinking!

See the stars in all their abominable snowman glory.

CELEBRITY JOBS

Before They Were Famous

0103_jobs_welcome_launch
Rachel McAdams may make a stunning cover girl for Glamour magazine next month -- but her life wasn't always so glamorous. The 33-year-old Canadian actress describes her past working at McDonald's in the mag's February issue.

McAdams is only one of many celebs who have worked at the Golden Arches though -- check out the gallery to see who else used to get fast food paychecks, plus other embarrassing first jobs!

Tomboy Al on "Step by Step"

'MEMBA HER?!

1006_welcome_memba_launch
Christine Lakin is best known for playing youngest daughter Al on the blended family '90s TV series "Step by Step." Guess what she looks like now!

MARIA SHRIVER

I Got Something

On My Ring Finger, Too

Maria Shriver with her wedding ring on?Maria Shriver sure knows how to ring in the new year  -- just days after Arnold Schwarzenegger wore his wedding ring out in public ... his divorce-shy, estranged wife was sporting something on her wedding ring finger, though it's not clear if it's the real deal.

The photo was snapped today in Beverly Hills -- interesting she wore something on that finger just after we posted the pic of Arnold.

TMZ broke the story ... Maria has been having second thoughts about divorcing Arnold -- despite the whole lovechild thing -- because of her deeply held religious beliefs.

paul

What has Arnold always said?....I'll be back

Americano

We love Maria .. but some women are lost without their man -- no matter how disgusting he is! If the table was reversed -- Maria would be treated as if she had leprosy by Arnold.

Nancy

The only time the Bible says you can divorce is adultry so if she really wanted to because of her religous beliefs, she could divorce him.

robert bock

sure hope they can work it out

LINDA

WHO CARES???

E. Scott

Arnold should kiss the ground that Maria walks on. How he ever was able to woo this classy women is an absolute mystery to me. I wish her all the happiness that she deserves and, if that means forgiving this whore, God bless her!!!!

nbrobbey

To Maria Shirver, all men are the same when it comes to
infidelity. please forgive and forget and keep your marriage.
your don't need another man to father your kids

Kelly

This year I got the best deals ever on the gifts I bought. I got everything from this amazing penny auction site, ( http://tinyurl.com/TopDealsOnline ) I didn't have to waste any time on lines at a mall, I didn't have to pay for shipping, I didn't have to pay for gas to go shopping, and I got prices so low that you wouldn't believe them. I got my son an 16GB iPad for less than $100, my husband a $250 gift card for Home Depot for $63, and in general got better gifts for everyone than I could ordinarily afford. I'll never pay retail again when I can easily save over 50% from my penny auction site.

carm

well they've been married for over 20 years. though i'm not a fan of him or his movie, if they can work it out good for them. but you know maria....you dont need a man to survive.

andy

looks like he just got up from a nap.

Lori

It must be tough to be Catholic.

John

Pre Fetus?, I hope those that see her baby, say "Oh what a beautiful Fetus... Oh look mommy, the Fetus kicked. Do you know if your Fetus is a boy or a girl?

lottalead

maybe they still like each other?

rube

Paul Newman once said, why go out for hamburger, when you have steak at home, shame Arnold didnt know that

Dave W.

Glad to see they are trying to work it out.That means they have true love.And nothing can brake that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments