« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

Pray, Pray, Pray ... for Pilar

1/3/2012 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Deion Sanders
swears he's still "cool" with his soon-to-be ex wife... even though his daughter SLAMMED her on Twitter ... and now the NFL great is begging his fans to "pray, pray, pray ... for Pilar."

Deion just phoned in to K104 FM in Dallas to talk about life since he filed for divorce ... and he started things off by apologizing for all of the nasty things his daughter Deiondra tweeted about Pilar last week.

"I apologize for my daughter" ... Deion said, adding, "She loves her father and she feels like I was being abused and misused and she lashed out."

In case you missed it, Deiondra called Pilar a "golddigging h*e" ... and insinuated she was screwing around with other guys behind Deion's back.

But Deion went on to explain, "The thing about it ... Pilar and I are cool, we’re cool. I mean we are cool, when I say cool, we’re cool."

Sanders also commented on the TMZ report that Pilar is still living in his insanely huge Dallas mansion ... saying, "We’re living under the same roof, that’s true ... I see her every morning. I say what’s up, what’s up girl?! It really is like that."

Before signing off, Deion added, "Pray pray pray pray for Pilar ... pray for my babies ... and we good."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CN

I think I shall puke all over his BIG EARS..this creep thinks hes really a wonder..He is pathetic 2 me..I would not say hi 2 him..ID spit in his face

UPYOURS

Phony

Brigid Odom

Deion you got some nerve asking the public to pray for a tall beautiful woman who is about to get millions.

Cujeaux

This must mean that Deion will have to cut back on the purple suits to pay for his ex's weaves.

tony

This is crap. If your daughter raise her voice there is a reason.He can say whatever he wants I would only believe it if both had no ego then it may be possible not to get into each other ways but wait 6 months and when she won't get her money and he arrives with new women you will see how 2 cool " they are .
The same with Mick Jagger and Paul McCartney , didn't Stella warned him from Heather Mills ?

I can't wait so see Lebran " the cheater" get burned lmao how stupid can he be getting engaged when he knows what Kobe goes through . you already know he will cheat

Combichrist

I'm gobsmacked by the bloke's stupendous vocabulary range. His iterations of the words "cool", "what's up" and "pray" are equally astounding. It spins me right round, right round.

ummm?!

So how "cool" are they?

tracker

I save my prayers for something important and right now they will go to nick cannon...deion you take care of your own problems..don't be wasting GOD'S time...

peach99

I was at a club in Dallas about four months ago and I saw Pilar hugged up with Shazam Conner from the group H town. They were sitting in VIP hugged up. Bodyguards were trying to block their space but you could clearly see them cuddling. I didnt think anything of it and then months later they are filing for divorce. I can't tell you what's going on. I can only tell you what I saw. When I asked the club owner, a friend of mine, if that was her he said that she and Shazam Conner had been messing around for years. Maybe Deion's daughter knows what she is talking about. One thing about it, it will ALL come out soon.

Sugah

Pray for her...pfft. Okay. What are YOU about to do that we need to pray for HER and not your butt?

tlcmk

So do you think Deion and Pilar are cool? It was hard to tell from his statement.

Just Reading

Does he hold himself and his "good name" accountable for anything? It's all Pilar's lawyer leaking photos of him in some groupie's bed to other websites...so pray for her. His daughter, scarred from a prior divorce, lashed out at the woman she blames for her lost...pray for her. The current children are most likely ticked at the older child as well for spreading malicious rumors about their mother...whose good name apparently doesn't matter...pray for them. Deion really needs to pray for enlightenment, the common denominator is himself and the scarred vindictive child he failed to rear. Sad.

Oni

Dion sound like a dam fool Dion stop lying about "we cool" I know Pilar is furious, and his daughter needs to stay out of grown folks business.

ajohnson

Pilar is the baddest chick in the game!! Deion thinks he can do better than that looking the way he does, he's about a 5 outta 10...no so good!!

Rob

Poor Deion. I hope it gets better for you sir!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments