Dr. Conrad Murray

Medical Board Orders Him

To Turn Over Medical Certificate

1/3/2012 11:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0103_conrad_EX_01
This has gotta hurt.  Dr. Conrad Murray has been ordered to turn over the medical certificate that hangs on the wall of his medical office.

TMZ has just obtained documents filed by the Medical Board of California, notifying the incarcerated doc that his California medical license has been suspended -- something that automatically happens when someone is convicted of a felony and sent to the slammer.

The Med Board is giving Murray 15 days to turn over his medical certificate.

If the wall is too bare, he can always hang a picture of Michael Jackson ...

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Pegasus

Don't Forget To Mark Your Calendar

Conrad Murray's Restitution Hearing
Monday - January 23 rd
8:30 a.m. California time

janicebyrne

At last !! What took the Medical Board so long? He should never have been granted a licence in the first place.

LadyD

Thank You, Phantom. Loved the postings.
Thank You, =): love the quotes.

LadyD

@duilama

WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT I SAY?!

I learned compassion as a child so praying, charity and doing good deeds come very easy. What is in the "HEART" comes out. Your games are for the ones who want to play them and I won't play. Your cynicism doesn't work on me. You are sad.

towanna seward

i just wanted say that what was his problem and did he know that he took a a good person off this earth from MEand just me his family you were very wrong for what u did and i didnt like it at all. i just wanted sat michael will awlways n forever be in my heart and his music will always live on around my life in world cause that music he made was like the sun shineing and his voice was like a heart he was a very talented and insporation and good god too me and im upset cause i was just about play his music and then the bad news came and they said rip michael jackson michael i love u with alll offf my heart and rip and see u when i get there and me and you will fly together in one wing .

HumanNature

HAVE THE CONVICTED "QUACK" TURN IN HIS MEDICAL LICENSE, YET???

HumanNature

JUST LIKE OJ AND CASEY ANTHONY BEFORE HIM, THIS "CONVICTED FELON" WILL NEVER EARN A DIME OFF OF HIS VICTIM!!!!

THE "QUACK" IS DROWNING IN DEBT!!!!!

LAWSUITS AFTER LAWSUITS TO FACE!!!!

HE STILL HAVE CHILD SUPPORT OBLIGATION TO PAY ONCE HE IS RELEASE FROM JAIL!!!!

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF HIS FINANCIAL MISERY!!!!

alex moon

Please, can anyone tell me if a "suspended" medical license means murray will never get the chance to kill another person in this state again, or is its loss just temporary? like getting suspended from school, as opposed to being expelled from school? I sure as hell hope it means he loses it for good.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8