Lindsay Lohan

Bodyguard Shopping

After Trespassing Incident

1/3/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan
Yesterday's door-knocking incident was a huge wake up call for Lindsay Lohan -- who's now in the market to ramp up security at her L.A. home ... with surveillance cameras ... and even a new bodyguard.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, the actress loves her Venice Beach house ... but with random scary people walking right up to her front door, she's convinced it's time to invest in some extra security upgrades for the property.

On top of adding additional security cameras -- we're told Lindsay wants to hire a full-time bodyguard to stay with her for a period of time ... until she feels safe again.

As for the man arrested for trespassing outside her house on Sunday -- Lonnie Short -- we're told he shares a bizarre connection with Lindsay's alleged stalker David Cocordan.

According to sources, when Short knocked on Lindsay's door yesterday, he announced he was friends with David and needed to explain some things.

Clearly, Lindsay wasn't up for a chat -- and minutes later, cops arrested Short for trespassing. He's still in custody on $1,000 bail.

ketjo

switching back and forth between screens here ....hee hee and I almost edited into my love scene between Rainy my heroine and her hero Scottie (like in StarTrek) He almost said .."Lassie I like the way Celebritchy gets down to the Nitty Gritty"which really sounded better then what I had him saying.......

Slug can't do more one thing at a time so he doesn't realise that most all of us are busy working and monitoring this board at the same time....

its easier though if you are your own boss and don't have to worry about getting caught by your superivor or boss...

Rogue Warrior

Holly crap!!! Andy is absolutely getting SCHOOLED today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to give notice so I may have a few extra days than I thought to finish schooling the H8rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Story developing!!!!!!!!!!!

Blood Red Witch

This guy had to have bailed out by now. It's only $100 bucks with a bondsman.

Blood Red Witch

Are bodyguards easy to steal?

Rogue Warrior

I'll guard Lilo's body night and day for food and water!

NiyaLovesLindsay

And i also don't understand why do u hate so much?! I mean..come on. If you don't like Lindsay, just don't comment here because you obviously CARE about her!

bb

@ Rogue Warrior - are you and "fake Nicole" the same person?

Blood Red Witch

Some of the freaks who tweet Lindsay, should have opened her eyes that there are unbalanced people she should be concerned about.

NiyaLovesLindsay

@FakeNicole wtf the real Nicole is my friend! Why did u make that account?!

ketjo

AAAAHHHH......poor Agent Smith is back to wishing people dead again.....My diseased old ass will be around a lot longer then your sweetie you keep shotting off that mouth like that to everybody..Some people won't care if you are a idiot...and feel sorry for you...

Delmar

ketjo is right about this, Lindsay isn't bringing in the hits and comments she used to. Take CB for example. I think she's in the low 20s for comments there where her stories were usually in the mid 60s and on up a few hours after they were posted. Perez doesn't talk about her as much, she's not bringing in the comments on HuffPo either. Is it because people are tiring of her or is she getting better? I think I know how ketjo would answer that one LOL.

ketjo

It like settin up a stall and sell one kind of hand made gloves...at first they sell like hot cakes and then the sells fall of now you let the stock get dirty and soiled the sales are goin fall farther and farther, then you start to cut prices and make fake claims about the quality without trying to clean up the stock your sales is going go down to nothing....cause nobody wants to buy a pair of dirty wet gloves even if they are hand made. cause the man in the next stall has newer and fresher and most of all cleaner gloves then you. You will go out of business...
Lohan Inc is Out Of Business for now ..Their stock is wet and dirty and worn out...they need to close shop and take those gloves home and wash all the dirt out and repackage and remarket them gloves at a later date in a different way if they every want to sale them. That or throw them in the garbage...

LUKE

i just hope the bodygaurd is smart enough to get his money up front! she has a history of not payin her bills

FUTMZ

linds huny u shood moove 2 a hotel wear ur saif from the litel peapel il cal the shaeto and get u the most axpencive sweet thay haev and than u can doo wotevr u want luv u huny thenk ov me wen u doo u no wot

Ellie G

If she can afford it and it makes her feel safe then do what ya gotta do Lindsay. I just picture this poor bodyguard standing there all day while she prances around her house naked admiring all the pictures of herself on her walls while she repeats over and over what a big star she is.