Lindsay Lohan

Bodyguard Shopping

After Trespassing Incident

1/3/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan
Yesterday's door-knocking incident was a huge wake up call for Lindsay Lohan -- who's now in the market to ramp up security at her L.A. home ... with surveillance cameras ... and even a new bodyguard.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, the actress loves her Venice Beach house ... but with random scary people walking right up to her front door, she's convinced it's time to invest in some extra security upgrades for the property.

On top of adding additional security cameras -- we're told Lindsay wants to hire a full-time bodyguard to stay with her for a period of time ... until she feels safe again.

As for the man arrested for trespassing outside her house on Sunday -- Lonnie Short -- we're told he shares a bizarre connection with Lindsay's alleged stalker David Cocordan.

According to sources, when Short knocked on Lindsay's door yesterday, he announced he was friends with David and needed to explain some things.

Clearly, Lindsay wasn't up for a chat -- and minutes later, cops arrested Short for trespassing. He's still in custody on $1,000 bail.

Rogue Warrior

Let me give everyone an education on relationships, online, with a celebrity, or otherwise. Regardless of what YOUR loser children do, you still love them in the end. They may wear your patients with their decisions and those decisions consequences, but you get over it.

It's the same with my relationship with Lilo! I may not like the decisions she makes and the consequences of her decisions but it's her life and it's not for me to judge. Do I like her behavior all the time, or do I always approve of who she may be boning, NO. But I do always hope that she is able to turn things around and get her share of the "dream".

big bamboo

after all these months her protectors have made very few comments about lindsay...they have talked about others and themselves...they are the aggressive ones.with nothing really to say...
------
even though lindsay is smart impaired,I am sure she wouldnt want those kinda fans..they are the ones that Knock on her door thinking that they are "intitled" to.
-------------
and I dont wish any harm physically on her...its too much fun watching her screw up a nut

big bamboo

Aqua: 59 minutes ago
We will all die eventually, that's a fact.One of the very few certainties in life...
----------------
thats not a proven fact..1 out of 10 will live right?
show proof

BC

ofcourse this could be all just another ploy to keep her name in the news.

ketjo

It everybodys final distination Old Man and their ain't anyway out of it... But I be a fool if I didn't say I didn't want to live as long as I can,
But on thing I know ...I would never deliberately wish dead on anyone.(well almost anybody)killers and rapist and terrorist would make my list..but I would never wi***** an somebody just becsuse they didn't agree with me ...I am a strong believer in Karma or the old saying of what you sow, you shall reap.....And going around wishing death on people would scare me right badly... I would be looking over my shoulder all the time..
I Have never and will never back down from a fight if I believe in what I am fighting for and No internet bully boy will bull me into anything....

jeebus

Oh my things went a little nuts here :(

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OK, I give up on Smitty, hows Rogie doin tonight?

big bamboo

HA...lindsay just posted lonnie's bond, for some reason.

Vorlon

are you serious?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Its almost 'lights out' at the asylum. . . .

ilovegossip

Wow...nice job, everyone, running them off. It's so nice and peaceful now...ahhhhhhh.

janet

Isn't it funny how the same photo wasn't used in Lohan pulling the Dubai New Years Eve Party one of the best partys on the planet. Lindsay Lohan claimed a (so-called Dubai party planner) used Lindsay Lohans name to 'PROMOTE' new years in Dubai. Still laughing. (didn't work)

Lindsay Lohan, then pulls a cease and disist letter (like it never came from Lindsay Lohan herself.) Still laughing.

Nikki

Lindsay didnt post the bond BUT Steve Hoing sure may. If Lindsay got this guy arrested for no real reason, he can sue her and she would be in PV. So it wouldnt surprise me/us. Also Hoing may do it and pay him off not to talk to the press on what really went down

ketjo

Noticed the fourth personality hansn't showed up today, quess Smith was the dominate one today.....

Nikki

This little stunt thats going on is not spining the way they planned it because Hoing isnt return peoples calls and is having his staff say that theres no comment on this little backfire they are getting