Terrence Howard

MOVING ON

to Bigger & Blonder Things

1/3/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Terrence Howard new blonde girlfriend?While in the middle of one of the nastiest divorces ever, Terrence Howard took solace in the arms of some tall, hot blonde in St. Barts this weekend.

The two were spotted getting pretty up close and personal in public ... even finding time to break out some freaky dance moves in the middle of the street.

0103_terrence_howard_dancing_SplashLast month, Terrence's estranged wife Michelle filed a restraining order against Howard claiming the actor constantly beat her. Terrence has vehemently denied those allegations and has asked the court to issue a restraining order against Michelle.

Despite all that legal drama, the 42-year-old is a very lucky man.

mooshki

Jesus, some women will sleep with anyone as long they're famous. This guy is a scary freaky bully.

DARIO

WHY DOES HIS LEFT LEG LOOK WEIRD? PHOTOSHOPPPP!

Vanessa

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! white women can keep him!!

KicksandGiggles

His little head has its own fan club.

Jodi

I wouldn't hook up with Terrance Howard if he personally sent me an invitation. IMO, this dude is a psycho and a wife beater.

anony

You shouldn't go nekkid in the movies when you're packin' a peanut.

joecrabs

I hope she wipes her butt with baby wipes, because using dry paper just doesn't get a woman clean. Right, Terrance? (google it)

Just_Me

He is disgusting. I don't know any woman of any race who would want him EXCEPT a white woman. It's hysterical how they act like black men are a prize, while their white men are chasing black women lol.

MrsBeasley

I always thought there was a nasty mean side to this guy and when I read where there was a restraining order against him because he beat up his estranged wife I have to say I believe her. He just comes across to me as being a real pr!ck and it is his way or SMASH!!

Okay

Black Hollywood is so racist against themselves it's really sad

give me a freakin break

I LOVE THIS. You know why? Because Black women HATE White women. hahahaha. I hate Black women myself because they the most racist pigs on the planet. I have no problem with black guys or any other race, JUST BLACK WOMEN.

MP

These stupid women will never learn.

stargazer

@give me a break. i love that you dont date Black Women. You must have been rejected. Black Women will not shed a tear. LMBAO

Fred Farkel

Who//

happypat35

He looks ridiculous frolicking around like that like he is a college kid.........and what's up with that gelled back hair....that went out in the 70s lol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments