'Good Day L.A.' Host

Held Up in Mexico!

1/4/2012 4:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Lauren Sanchez in a bikiniWearing a glorious pink and blue reinforced striped bikini, gorgeous "Good Day L.A." co-host Lauren Sanchez nearly spilled out onto the sun in Cabo this weekend.

While no wardrobe malfunction occurred, the 42-year-old mother of three and former "So You Think You Can Dance" host is sure to have the breast year ever.

0909_beach_footer

LA Native

I'm a woman and watch this woman on tv as I live in LA, and I must say, although she looks pretty good here, she is one of those people who looks way better in clothing. She is much hotter all dressed up!

Pebblebeach

nice tats...fake or otherwise...

Nilbog

As a man, I love seeing all the jealous broads accusing her of having a boob job. Just because you don't look half as good as her at 10 years younger doesn't mean you have to attack her, ladies! She clearly puts in a lot of effort to stay in shape as well.

robbie

i take jillian baberie reynolds over lauren sanchez anyday.

MV

Dear TMZ: STOP with the stupid missleading headlines... "Held Up in Mexico! "Shootout In Angula" etc... your articles dont need to be tacky'er than they already are.

Bernard

This woman is so annoying on GDLA. Why are you guys inflating her head even more by posting this?

Raejean

A really fake, unnatural looking body.

AvgGuy

WOW! About time TMZ posts some sexy shots of Lauren.I always used to watch her UPN news show back in the day just because she would wear such trashy clothes to show off her rack. Now these pics, great job TMZ :)

Greasy

Looks good, but obviously had some fat sucked out of her abs and probably a tummy tuck too. I wouldn't complain though.

Allison

nice body for 42 and having 3 kids, too bad her face looks like the joker

Uncle Rufus

Dang! Never knew L.S. had such BIG T*TTIES!
~~Lucky in L.A.

Mecca

Stop the hating! I'm a female and I shake my head at some of these comments. She looks great for 22 let alone 42. Give the woman her props or just be quiet.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3