Casey Anthony

I'VE ADOPTED...

1/5/2012 5:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010511_casey_Still

Casey Anthony has taped a video diary entry that has surfaced on the Internet ... and in the clip, she says she's become a mother ... to a brand new dog.

The 4.5 minute video is bizarre ... with Casey sporting a short haircut and glasses ... and rambling about  various topics, including how happy she is to be out of jail.

In the clip -- which Anthony says was taped on October 13, 2011 -- she says, "I'm extremely excited ... that I'll be able to Skype and obviously keep a video log ... and that I have something that I can finally call mine."

She adds, “It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to call something mine.”

Anthony was released on July 17 after she was found not guilty of murdering her daughter Caylee. However she is on probation in Florida for check fraud.

In the clip, Anthony -- who does not disclose her location -- says, "I'll be here for many many months ... even if i get off probation early."

Anthony continues, “Now I ... in some ways ... have someone to talk to even when I am by myself so I am not bothering the poor dog ... who I have adopted and I love."

It's unclear why the video is finally surfacing now. Attempts to reach a rep for Anthony have been unsuccessful.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mel Zipskin

A dog for a dog. Cruel woman!

Everyones~A~Star

"Anthony was released on July 17 after she was found not guilty of murdering HIS daughter Caylee." ~~~~~You guys got a typo might wanna fix that.

Different Rules Apply

Good, now she can ramble on and on and get caught when she spills what really happened to her daughter. She is a sociopath so letting her ramble over the internet will prove that she is GUILTY!! She still shows NO REMORSE for her daughter's death. Keep talking Casey, keep talking.

fstblk

Where's PETA when you need them???

waffles

Doesn't look like Casey. I suspect fake.

pokiedokie

I don't think that is her. It looks to be someone who looks like her pretending to be her.

Jay W.

Looks like she put on some weight. Still a murderous slut? Only she knows.

I.H.D.A.N's

A dog and a jar of peanut butter.

Coco Chanel

She can make all the videos she wants but if she's smart she will continue to hide for the REST OF HER LIFE.BUM B!TCH

Dita Wildflower

If I was in her position, I would absolutley start making video blogs and use my voice.... I think she has a story to tell and it isn't one of murdering her child. I really think Casey Anthony ran into some sort of mistake/accident with her daughter, whether she left the girl in the car irresponsibly to do something else and came back to find the girl abducted or what have you.... she started lying about things out of fear of being in trouble, not because she murdered the girl. Glad to see she is using cyber space to speak to the public....

realitychecker

Hmmm, I see this as Baez' first attempt to take the temperature of the public as Casey peeks out of her lair. She is and wowill be the most hated child killer without a conviction for Caylee's murder. Dream on Baez; this meal ticket is worth nothing.

krystal

SHAME ON YOU TMZ!! SHE IS NOT A CELEBRITY NO ONE CARES ANYTHING ABOUT HER!!!! SHE A SICK SICK WOMEN WHO GOT OFF WITH KILLING HER BABY!!!

IM SURE THE DOG WILL END UP GOIN MISSING SOON, JUST LIKE HER BABY DID SHE ONLY CARES ABOUT HERSELF IVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A DUBMASS IN MY LIFE WATCHED THE WHOLE COURT TRAILS AND FOLLOWED IT BEFORE SHE ACTUALLY WENT TO COURT....HOW THE hell DID YOU AMERICANS FIND HER NOT GUILTY....DUMBASSES

THERE WAS NO JUSTICE FOR THAT BABY GIRL~!!!!

loungecat

Something to finally call hers, after she killed her last possession Caylee? Poor lil dog, hope he's not next. Funny how monster is missing all the attention so she releases this lol.. go away murderer we saw all the evidence no one gives a rat's ass about u.

get real

Not even her voice.
Good fake of her though.

KicksandGiggles

The dog has my sympathy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments