Casey Anthony

I'VE ADOPTED...

1/5/2012 5:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010511_casey_Still

Casey Anthony has taped a video diary entry that has surfaced on the Internet ... and in the clip, she says she's become a mother ... to a brand new dog.

The 4.5 minute video is bizarre ... with Casey sporting a short haircut and glasses ... and rambling about  various topics, including how happy she is to be out of jail.

In the clip -- which Anthony says was taped on October 13, 2011 -- she says, "I'm extremely excited ... that I'll be able to Skype and obviously keep a video log ... and that I have something that I can finally call mine."

She adds, “It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to call something mine.”

Anthony was released on July 17 after she was found not guilty of murdering her daughter Caylee. However she is on probation in Florida for check fraud.

In the clip, Anthony -- who does not disclose her location -- says, "I'll be here for many many months ... even if i get off probation early."

Anthony continues, “Now I ... in some ways ... have someone to talk to even when I am by myself so I am not bothering the poor dog ... who I have adopted and I love."

It's unclear why the video is finally surfacing now. Attempts to reach a rep for Anthony have been unsuccessful.

Dave

Cant wait until i read the headline " Casey Anthony found dead and wrapped in a trash bag" - one day it will happen, watch and see.

jdub

Ughh I despise this horse faced broad, and anything that comes out of her dirty little mouth.

cindy

Next thing ya know, she'll be killing the dog.

your own luck

Here is one thing that will never change. I hate this woman. I wonder how long it will be until the dog cramps her lifestyle and she kills and buries it in some swamp.

Susan

Hide the water bowl before the poor dog "accidently" drowns itself!

who dat

When her dog is found dead, she will claim it drowned in its own water bowl.

moveover

I hope that dog learns how to sleep with his eyes open.

joelopr1

This just in the babysitter took the dog!!

michael nico

next thing is the dog was taken by the babysitter, a month ago

Sandy

Poor Dog!!! He didn't do anything to deserve having Casey as a owner. I can see she hasn't changed one bit She is still blaming others saying that she's never had anything that was hers and now she does. That was a dig to her parents. She could have had anything she wanted if she would have had a job and moved out of her parents house and lived on her own, but she chose to ot have a job o partying every night. That was her chose.I see her therapy is not working by she is still blaming others for HER MISTAKES

Margo

PLEASE DO NOT REPORT STORIES ON MUDERERS!!!! LET HER ROT IN HER OWN TINY LITTLE WORLD

disgusted

i am not a violent person but seeing this makes me want to crush this bitch.

LLFAN

Hmmm thats not even her voice. If you listen to jail recordings this sounds nothing like her.

Kristen M

Of course it is her. If you watched the trial and checked out the pics of her in Ohio then you would know it is her. You can't mistake that nose. Remember when those pics were taken everyone thought it was a decoy, but it turned out to be her. She is a pure sociopath and I agree this is an attempt on Baez's part to take the temperature of the public.

pixiecanfly007

Please STOP giving her press media outlets. TMZ, I figured you would have learned after your desperate attempt for ratings by posting pics of her. We are TIRED of seeing her face. Please.....STOP. Thanks.