« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Elin Nordegren

I Demolished

My $12 MILLION Mansion

1/5/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren destroyed Florida homeElin Nordegren is a human wrecking machine ... who just LEVELED her brand new $12 MILLION Florida mansion ... because, well, she can afford it.

Elin bought the 9,000 square foot North Palm Beach home in March ... right after she struck a $100 million divorce settlement with Tiger Woods.

Apparently, Elin felt the modest 6 bedroom, 8 bathroom pad wasn't quite up to her standards ... so she did the only reasonable thing -- KNOCKED THE WHOLE PLACE DOWN!

We're told Nordegren has hired a high-priced architect to build her dream home ... and sources say every single worker is required to sign a confidentiality agreement.

No word on how long the project is expected to take -- but we're told Elin is living in a nearby mansion inside the private community while the new place is under construction.

It's good to be rich.

Elin Nordegren Florida home

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ok

That house looks as big as a strip mall. Hard to believe it only had 6 bedrooms. Hopefully she doesn't burn through the 100mil..as she already used up 12 to buy the place.

scarlett

The estate Tiger lives in looks like a sterile office complex. I feel like she will do the same as she did have a hand in designing Tiger's home.

Ih8Taxes

I guess none of this really matters because whether you have $100,000,000 or $100 we all end up the same way - dead.

bunny

After that I feel sorry for her as a human being. I'd like to see her forced to live on the street because everything was taken from her. Maybe then she'll start appreciating the things she has.

Amber

This kind of thing just makes me sick to my stomach, I know it's her $$ to do with what she wants, but most of us are struggling to make $800 house payments or rent... :(

USArmy

It is her money to do whatever she wants with it but really? I'm struggling to pay my mortgage and she is flushing 12 million dollars down the tubes. Would someone please ask her to pay my mortgage since she is throwing money away.

Reality

What a bitch! The C*** needs to get some perspective in life. She is really stupid and needs to get a f***ing reality check.

vixis

"and sources say every single worker is required to sign a confidentiality agreement." Please, once the new digs start construction, it'll be on the web in no time.

I love Swede chicks

Good, this will generate many jobs while building the new mansion. Feel more sorry for her child which is brought up in their twisted world...

zey

It was Tigers money not hers..She may deserve some but she didn't EARN any.. she was a babysitter now she's got a beachfront 9,000 ft home.. she deserved maybe 10 million dollars.. but a 100 million.. give me break.. hoes stay winning i guess..

Caligirl

Agree, it's her cash to spend & she can do as she pleases with it but it sure hurts to watch the wealthy do this kind of stuff when some of us can barely hold on just to day to day living and for others who don't even have a place to live but the rich don't seem to flinch at the plight of others. Certainly Elin can't save the world with her small amount of cash but it be nice to hear people like her doing things for others rather than getting your nosed rubbed into their excessiveness. Maybe TMZ should start reporting more charity items rather than this.

fred

I hope she builds the most beautiful mansion ever. Then I hope the whole ******* thing collapses down on top of her. Wasteful BITCH.

andria

What a waste. If she wanted to build her own home, why not just buy some land WITHOUT a house already on it?

who dat

Bitch is spoiled rotten. no wonder tiger cheated.

Butterfly

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT this sweet, innocent looking woman had such an "in your face" attitude. Tiger made some gigantic mistakes and has paid for them in many ways, but, Elin has demonstrated how much more beneath she is from Tiger.He has demonstrated "class" by not involving her name in the "so-called accident" which, someday, will be revealed. Unfortunately, life will come back to bite her when she least expects it. It usually, does.