« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Elin Nordegren

I Demolished

My $12 MILLION Mansion

1/5/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren destroyed Florida homeElin Nordegren is a human wrecking machine ... who just LEVELED her brand new $12 MILLION Florida mansion ... because, well, she can afford it.

Elin bought the 9,000 square foot North Palm Beach home in March ... right after she struck a $100 million divorce settlement with Tiger Woods.

Apparently, Elin felt the modest 6 bedroom, 8 bathroom pad wasn't quite up to her standards ... so she did the only reasonable thing -- KNOCKED THE WHOLE PLACE DOWN!

We're told Nordegren has hired a high-priced architect to build her dream home ... and sources say every single worker is required to sign a confidentiality agreement.

No word on how long the project is expected to take -- but we're told Elin is living in a nearby mansion inside the private community while the new place is under construction.

It's good to be rich.

Elin Nordegren Florida home

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

M

Hope she donated the materials that were torn down. What a unnecessary negative impact on the environment due just for being spoiled. Wasteful. Just buy some damn land.

Marvin

Wow..Justjust....Sigh

Kris H is a classy guy

She is a gold digger. She used Tiger to get rich and not she is acting like a real _itch. Tiger be so thankful you got rid of this one. She is no good period.

george fudge!

From the photo before the teardown you can see why she is doing it ... there isn't a doghouse on the property for Tiger to sleep in when comes over to visit the kids.

Elle B

I'd like to file this under Rich white girl problems.

I guess the upside is that its putting people to work, and I'm sure the construction folks of south florida are happy for that

BigTim

Ridiculous wasteful bitch.

Robin

Get a life Elin!

CathyJ

To be publically humiliated as she was she deserves everything she does going forward. Cheating spouses are one thing but to have married a serial cheater and a public figure such as Tiger Woods, I feel bad for her!

Mike

Jeez. Must be nice to be that ostentatiously rich. I guess she thought that she would be slumming along in just a $12 million dollar house on prime Florida real estate.

No doubt, Elin hit about THREE Powerball jackpots when she caught Tiger's eye and he married her and had his kids.

At least she seems like a really nice, sweet person. She's probably a very good mother. Super hot too. Tiger must have really been addicted to wild women and sex to have done Elin so wrong like he did.

Tiger has great taste in women ... well most of them anyway. I bet plenty of guys would love to date Elin even though she's a "package deal" because of the kids. She needs to find another husband and have a few more good looking kids to fill up her new house which will probably be enormous and very expensive.

anon

She must be glutton for punishment.....she's literally two houses away from the entrance of the Seminole Golf Club!

Spencer B in MD

Wow - A brand new $12 MILLION DOLLAR Mansion needlessly demolished.

I used to like Elin - I don't like her anymore. She could have seriously done some good with that money instead of wasting it like that... F her.

"Occupy Elin's Street"

janet

It's hers to do with but that is an awful waste.

Spencer B in MD

It's funny - I am against the Occupy Wall Street Protesters but seeing Elin's total disregard for $12 MILLION gets my blood boiling! If the Wall Street Big-Wigs did stuff like Elin did here, I'd be for OWS.
Another funny thing is I see folks who were supportive of OWS saying here "It's her money", lol. It's hard to understand how some people think...

AndUKnowThisMan

OMG that is one dumb bitch!!

Ozzie X

At least she is helping the construction industry providing more jobs.. (sarcasm)