« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Elin Nordegren

I Demolished

My $12 MILLION Mansion

1/5/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren destroyed Florida homeElin Nordegren is a human wrecking machine ... who just LEVELED her brand new $12 MILLION Florida mansion ... because, well, she can afford it.

Elin bought the 9,000 square foot North Palm Beach home in March ... right after she struck a $100 million divorce settlement with Tiger Woods.

Apparently, Elin felt the modest 6 bedroom, 8 bathroom pad wasn't quite up to her standards ... so she did the only reasonable thing -- KNOCKED THE WHOLE PLACE DOWN!

We're told Nordegren has hired a high-priced architect to build her dream home ... and sources say every single worker is required to sign a confidentiality agreement.

No word on how long the project is expected to take -- but we're told Elin is living in a nearby mansion inside the private community while the new place is under construction.

It's good to be rich.

Elin Nordegren Florida home

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gary Wells

You know I kinda felt bad for her before but now I find what she is doing ****** UP. What a skanky bitch! She just waited for Tiger to screw up.. get it?

the moanster

hasn't she heard about the people who are suffering with no money? good example of the one percent. she hasn't got a clue. i think you should get what you want but this is over the top to me. it has been done befor so it isn't new..location, location location..i do feel sorry for her

Sue

Hideous act of me, me, me when she could have easily bought the house of her dreams.

Rider

she could have donated the materials or something useful....what do you expect from a lottery winning babysitter...smart decisions?

Thurston Howell III

Didn't this POS bash Tiger's head and car in with a golf club? How did she escape not getting arrested for that?

vala

Who cares what the gold digger I mean babysitter I mean ummm whatever she is does. Nobody told Tiger to be stupid enough to think this girl didn't want him because of his money. Oh except is Dad! Should have listen Tiger sometimes parents know BEST! Now get over it and get your game together and start winning Golf is boring with the excitment you create when you play GOLF Tiger.

Mimi

What a stupid, wasteful and pointless thing to do. Why didn't she just buy an empty plot of land? What a complete idiot!

wpier898

Why Tiger did what Tiger did.... he knew well before we did what she was like

Vampyr

Erin is more of a whore than all of the Real Housewives, oh crap she should have all her money taken away for being a dumb ass, ANYONE who wastes 12 million on property then destroys it should...I can't type what I want to say, she is just a waste of skin. With people loosing their jobs, or not having a job or home, she wastes 12 million.

THIN LIZZY

She'll be broke in five years. That was a dumb move. Between the cost of the place, tearing it down, rebuilding, property taxes and upkeep, she'll be back to sucking off Tiger for rent money in a few years.

lake

If I were in charge of the planet, that action would get her the death penalty.

Sweetie

Thats just a disgusting waste, she should be ashamed of herself

growup

at this rate, she'll have the whole $100 million spent in no time.

melody

I wouldn’t be surprised if the gold digger ho paid women to lie and say they were a mistress. More mistresses‘ more money.

rma

Money wasted while others starve. I'd like to see Elin on the streets of Skid Row for a week with nothing but a golf bag to live in. Better yet, forget the golf bag, let her find her own bag! HTB