Lisa Lampanelli

UNLOADS ON NBC

You Pissed Me Off!!!

1/5/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010511_lisa_still

Lisa Lampanelli is demanding a "BIG F**KING APOLOGY"  from NBC ... claiming the network completely disrespected her at the NY Knicks game last night ... in front of thousands of people.

Lisa -- who was just announced as a contestant on the upcoming "Celebrity Apprentice" -- had just completed a hardcore day of promoting the show ... when she WENT OFF on the peacock.

Lampanelli says she was invited to Madison Square Garden along with two of her co-stars -- former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza and "Real Housewives" star Teresa Giudice.

But when they got the tickets, Lisa says Dayana and Teresa were placed in the front row ... while  Lisa was forced to sit all the way in the back. Obviously, Lisa was PISSED.

0105_dayana_teresa_empty_seat_splash

"I said, REALLY?? Well, guess what NBC ... you owe me a big f**king apology."

She unloaded, "You think anyone is watching that 'Celebrity Apprentice' for anybody except me and a couple other people who really keep the ball rolling?"

"I'll expect my gift basket with your apology and some GOOD Knicks tickets tomorrow .. 'cause I killed myself for you for 18 hours today."

And the worst part of all ... the front row seat next to Teresa and Dayana was EMPTY!!!

0105_apprentice_footer

LA you're on the line

Only reason to watch CA this season is Paul Teutel, Sr. If they could have gotten Jr. also, the ratings would be through the roof.

ERP

She and Adam Corolla are the only reason I would consider watching the show. The others are a bunch of people that have nothing better to do.

Amber

Well, I honestly don't know who the hell any of them are... So I guess they should all be moved back... LOL

Pebblebeach

who is this woman

LoudMouth

Has anyone done a "cup check" on Teresa? Looks like an over-painted up cross-dresser/tranny to this observer.

JJ

Its really sad that the one that actually has a talent in comedy is the one thats left out. Who the hell is that nasty Man-Woman Teresa anyways.

Jennifera

I would have expected Lisa to make more of a stink about the seating before the game. I don'*****ch CA and hate Trump, bu*****ching because of Lisa this season. Booo NBC.

dizzle

Lets get it right. She "killed herself for 18 hours" for her contract. You know her job.

CLINT

Lisa is the only name I would have recognized out of the three of them. And I find it odd that some of you who trash her for having a filthy sense of humor use your own brand of nasty words to berate her. Look in the mirror and get back to me. Or as the great comedian George Carlin used to say, "Eff you and everyone that looks like you."

aquanet

I LOVE Lisa. She tells it like it is. What a lousy thing for NBC to do. I wonder how much of that choice was Donalds. He puts the hot girls out front to promote his show and puts the everyday gal in the back? Totally WEAK. Also if the seat next to there w was empty, why didn't they other women get her and bring her down?

Horndog

Why is that unattractive man with the blonde hair so upset? Wait, what?

hehe

thats funny, because im actually thinking of no*****ching solely because of her. well, her and because the show is really nothing but about who has the biggest and richest donor connections. anyway, she and paul teutul sr were the only two that made me groan when i took a look at the cast list

JiLL1

They all belong in the back row away from view

MrsBeasley

Just another loud mouth who thinks they are much more important than they really are. Get over yourself. You are NOT what you think you are.

Bnords

If it was anyone else, I might feel bad for them. But, she is in the business of offending other people. So, tough nut that she's offended.