Lisa Lampanelli

UNLOADS ON NBC

You Pissed Me Off!!!

1/5/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010511_lisa_still

Lisa Lampanelli is demanding a "BIG F**KING APOLOGY"  from NBC ... claiming the network completely disrespected her at the NY Knicks game last night ... in front of thousands of people.

Lisa -- who was just announced as a contestant on the upcoming "Celebrity Apprentice" -- had just completed a hardcore day of promoting the show ... when she WENT OFF on the peacock.

Lampanelli says she was invited to Madison Square Garden along with two of her co-stars -- former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza and "Real Housewives" star Teresa Giudice.

But when they got the tickets, Lisa says Dayana and Teresa were placed in the front row ... while  Lisa was forced to sit all the way in the back. Obviously, Lisa was PISSED.

0105_dayana_teresa_empty_seat_splash

"I said, REALLY?? Well, guess what NBC ... you owe me a big f**king apology."

She unloaded, "You think anyone is watching that 'Celebrity Apprentice' for anybody except me and a couple other people who really keep the ball rolling?"

"I'll expect my gift basket with your apology and some GOOD Knicks tickets tomorrow .. 'cause I killed myself for you for 18 hours today."

And the worst part of all ... the front row seat next to Teresa and Dayana was EMPTY!!!

0105_apprentice_footer

Nate

Good for you Lisa. I totally agree with you. You did a great job of promoting TCP yesterday along with Clay Aiken.

Kim

So the 'Queen of Mean' got her feelings hurt. Whahh!

JDUB

Lisa Lampanelli is an obnoxious, disgusting pig, and I doubt she is the real reason people would watch The Apprentice.

Nvts

Ugly,old and fat people should not be on TV.

anony

Once she saw where her seats were, she should have left.

popo

all this is publicity so you know the new season is coming and shes in it point blank you dont need a 2 dollars brain to catch that

lander

good on NBC for keeping the eye-sore where it belongs.

Rogue Warrior

Lisa is a fvking idiot!!!! FACT, I can't stand the stupid bietch....along with 75% of America...

Barb

Nobody is watching Celebrity Apprentice just for you. What an ego! She's one that I WOULDN'T want to see on the show. She's obnoxious. But, the other two should have asked her to take the empty seat.

John

maybe if she wasn't talking her trash and lost 80 pounds she will be in the front row also.

Britt Brown of Robedoor

yeah, if you're fat and ugly, they don't want you up there, dumbass

IceGypsy

If she had just left it as "How rude an insensitive of them to move me to the back" It would have deserved an apology. Especially if you consider the fact there was an empty seat beside the other girls. But she didn't do that. She carried on trashing the show and acting like she was better than everyone else. That was classless, and maybe the kind of behavior that got her in the back row in the first place.

Matt

*Note there is only a single seat next to the other two ladies. That fat pig Lisa needs two seats.

the real diva

ew that teresa looks like a cross dresser or a man in drag. talk about scary. good for lisa lampinelli. i like her . she really tells it like it is. she is really awesome. she should get more respect from nbc. but as for teresa. maybe nbc can give teresa some miracle makeover. if it is possible.as she is one ugly person.

Shannon

My gosh, what were they thinking.... The should have thrown her out. Talentless, arrogant, ****.