Lisa Lampanelli

UNLOADS ON NBC

You Pissed Me Off!!!

1/5/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010511_lisa_still

Lisa Lampanelli is demanding a "BIG F**KING APOLOGY"  from NBC ... claiming the network completely disrespected her at the NY Knicks game last night ... in front of thousands of people.

Lisa -- who was just announced as a contestant on the upcoming "Celebrity Apprentice" -- had just completed a hardcore day of promoting the show ... when she WENT OFF on the peacock.

Lampanelli says she was invited to Madison Square Garden along with two of her co-stars -- former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza and "Real Housewives" star Teresa Giudice.

But when they got the tickets, Lisa says Dayana and Teresa were placed in the front row ... while  Lisa was forced to sit all the way in the back. Obviously, Lisa was PISSED.

0105_dayana_teresa_empty_seat_splash

"I said, REALLY?? Well, guess what NBC ... you owe me a big f**king apology."

She unloaded, "You think anyone is watching that 'Celebrity Apprentice' for anybody except me and a couple other people who really keep the ball rolling?"

"I'll expect my gift basket with your apology and some GOOD Knicks tickets tomorrow .. 'cause I killed myself for you for 18 hours today."

And the worst part of all ... the front row seat next to Teresa and Dayana was EMPTY!!!

0105_apprentice_footer

BouncersSuck

Lampanelli was hurt.

She is brilliant and hilarious and hard-working...and human.

And it's 2012 now wannabe TMZ comedian idiot trolls. Ruthlessly attacking someone's vulnerabilities is not cool anymore. Unless of course, you are a professional performer at a comedy roast, roasting the dais...like your secret idol, Lisa Lampanelli!

Keep wallowing, haters! LOL

GO LISA!

BIG TIME APOLOGY NBC!

Big Poppa

JR Ewing

Dayana, shoulder pads? Really? I mean, really c'mon.

brian

She used to be Miss Universe or Mr. Universe? IS it just me or does it look like two shemales scored front row tickets?

waffles

I'm definitely on Lisa's side with this. It was a bad PR move on NBC's part to do that to her. She worked all day with her co-stars promoting their show and she deserved to get the same prime seats as they did.

Abe

C'mon, Lisa. Your whole career is about being disrespected. You should take NBC by getting on your knees and blowing every executive they have.

x

Robert Davis

Lisa, can you blame them? You are a pig. You are a foul mouthed digusting human being, make some changes. Be a better person and you will get treated better.

Jdawg

Wouldn't go see Lisa perform if it was a No Cover ,Free open bar and Free hookers. She disgust me.

I am Spartacus

that show stinks but she is right. I've never heard of this Teresa character and i could have been sitting in the empty seat next to her and still have no idea who she is.

Rotten Puppets

I don't know who the other 2 bitches ever are and I really don't care. Queen of Mean is one of the only reasons I'll even consider watching Celebrity Apprentice. Her and George Takei = #winning.

bart

Lisa you were put in back because you were not attractive enough. Simple as that. First of all none of the people that go on this show are celebrities. They are washed up has beens or reality show losers. Lisa should be careful who she slams though. She will never be on any Comcast/NBC program again. I guess she had to stand up for her rights. Not fair for the less attractive woman to be put in the back. I see her point.

KnuckleDragger

Wow! The Teresa chick; if her eyes were any farther apart she'd be a reptile.

KnuckleDragger

They were just being nice, Lisa. They wanted to give you a seat in the "black" section, not the "back" section.

Truth

SHE'S THE FUGLIEST ONE. NO DOUBT THEY SAT HER IN THE BLEACHERS. DAMN, HER FACE WILL SCARE THE PLAYERS EPIC FAILING ON POTENTIAL BIG PLAYS. WHO WANTS TO SEE THAT ON THE BIG SCREEN. LAP DOG... GET A CLUE! #TRUTH!!

bunny

Lisa is definitely one of the only people worth watching that show for.

Nosup4u

I'm only watching the show to see if Teresa is dumb enough to get lippy with Mrs. Gotti. cant stand Teresa