Lisa Lampanelli

UNLOADS ON NBC

You Pissed Me Off!!!

1/5/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010511_lisa_still

Lisa Lampanelli is demanding a "BIG F**KING APOLOGY"  from NBC ... claiming the network completely disrespected her at the NY Knicks game last night ... in front of thousands of people.

Lisa -- who was just announced as a contestant on the upcoming "Celebrity Apprentice" -- had just completed a hardcore day of promoting the show ... when she WENT OFF on the peacock.

Lampanelli says she was invited to Madison Square Garden along with two of her co-stars -- former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza and "Real Housewives" star Teresa Giudice.

But when they got the tickets, Lisa says Dayana and Teresa were placed in the front row ... while  Lisa was forced to sit all the way in the back. Obviously, Lisa was PISSED.

0105_dayana_teresa_empty_seat_splash

"I said, REALLY?? Well, guess what NBC ... you owe me a big f**king apology."

She unloaded, "You think anyone is watching that 'Celebrity Apprentice' for anybody except me and a couple other people who really keep the ball rolling?"

"I'll expect my gift basket with your apology and some GOOD Knicks tickets tomorrow .. 'cause I killed myself for you for 18 hours today."

And the worst part of all ... the front row seat next to Teresa and Dayana was EMPTY!!!

0105_apprentice_footer

Mumra the Ever Living

Of course the third seat was empty - who'd want to sit next to lampanelli's ugly ass.

DahhTroll

what a joke

who the hell des she think she is

that trease G looks like mortica from adamsn family

anngie

Teressa reminds me of an older version of Kim Khardashian.

charley

AFTER SEEING THE SEATS...I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THEY PUT THIS FAT BITCH WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BACK....THOSE CHAIRS WOULDNT HOLD THE FAT AZZ UGLY BITCH!

sunny

i love lisa she is my favorite my family loves her.who the hell is theresa.

Hassenpfeffer

Lisa can sure di***** out but god forbid if she is on the receiving end then she is a petty B 1 T C H

kdogg

They showed a picture of Teresa and Dayana. Why didnt you show a picture of Lisa sittin the back lookin pissed off? LMAO. Looked like those two were having a good time without her.

brazenweep

She's absolutely right. That is so disrespectful after all of the work she's been doing promoting it. She's also right that she's one of the few reasons to watch the show. She may be a hardcore comedian, but the chick's got feelings and is a hard worker. Teresa's the one they should be hiding.

Toilethead

Never heard of her.

john

I still say Teresa was born a man. My goodness that is one ugly ass woman.

ANA

What happened to Lisa Lampanelli happens at all shows. It happened to my friends & I at the Martha Stewart show, at the Rachel Ray & at America's got talent. We were first on line and each time we were seated in the back rows. So I guess unless you're young & slim you can't have a front row seat.

Syl

Lisa is SO right! I would not be interested in watching Celebrity Apprentice in the upcoming season if it wasn't for her and Adam Carolla. What makes this situation really jacked up is the EMPTY SEAT next to Teresa. What a bunch of bullsh*t.

Keri

No one even knows who the f*ck she is. Lets all be big babies and cry over some basketball tickets. Seriously grow the f*ck up.

LadyHokie

The REAL question is... WHO ARE these people... and this is the "qualification" for being a "celebrity" -- reality TV???? As in the past... I will be skipping this show because these "celebrities" mean NOTHING to me!

Metta Worldhate

Yeah, there was one open seat, but not two like she requires.