Lisa Lampanelli

NBC Treated Me Like Rosa Parks

But I Got My Apology

1/5/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_tmhjm3f2_1_6t08heqd
Lisa Lampanelli has buried the hatchet with NBC -- calling in to TMZ Live moments ago, claiming the network has apologized for dissing her hardcore at the NY Knicks game last night ... or as she put it, treating her like "Rosa Parks."

Lisa tells us, NBC called her up today to say sorry for the faux pas -- after it asked Lisa to attend the game as a favor to promote "Celebrity Apprentice" ... then insulted her with an 11th row seat, while her co-stars Teresa Giudice and Dayana Mendoza sat courtside.

Lisa cracked, "I'm like Rosa Parks! ... Don't sit me in the back of the bus!" -- but says she has since forgiven the network. According to Lisa, NBC even asked for her address to send her a gift in the mail.

Fruit baskets fix everything.

Jack

Demand season tickets Lisa, oh wait, it's the Knicks...

Jay W.

Arrogant Network (NBC) really don't give a rats a$$.

yessir

SHAME ON TMZ for taking the quote out of context.

Rick

Wow, she's an arrogant, greedy POS!

Lola

Lisa L is so gross and disgusting that I'd sit her in the back, too, with a muzzle on her nasty mouth. You hear that, Lisa? Not everyone thinks your particular brand of nasty, foul mess you call humor is funny or even acceptable. Clean up your act, why don't you, and maybe you'd be accepted by society instead of a reject to the last row.

Gala

To compare herself to Rosa Parks..wow. White privilege in 2012.

THE_TRUTH

I am so SICK of Lisa Lampanelli making racist statements! She has built her whole career out of making racist jokes about black people. She says horrible things but then she makes the comment that she dates black men, so that is supposed to make it all ok. People have allowed her to get away with it for far too long, now she is even using Rosa Parks as a joke. If you doubt that she is racist, just look it up in Google. She has been doing this for YEARS.

BouncersSuck

Good for NBC, not used to seeing American mainstream media companies do the right thing these days.

Its too tempting to deliver utter BS to all the idiot lemmings (first six posts) who eat it up like starving piglets and then spew out absolute garbage as their 'opinion'.

Miserable, stupid, jealous, angry sheep desperate to pretend they know or understand what is going on around them.

First six posters here, yes...all you.

I weep.

Big Poppa

BouncersSuck

Actually, posters 1 & 3 get a pass because 1 is a trademark Lampanelli joke and the other is just plain correct.

Carry on.

Big Poppa

FlamingoNut

I like LL, but comparing herself to Rosa Parks and calling the 11th row the back of the bus is stupid. If they stuck her up in the nosebleeds, she could complain.

FlamingoNut

And my kid would kill for 11th row seats...

Draax

I didn't know Harvey was black.

gramma51

she evidently does't understand the struggle Rosa Parks dealt with she surely won't get my vote on Celebrity Apprentice

Fat Mike

haha, I find it pretty hard to believe that the "Queen of Mean" would feel insulted by anything anyone else does. Methinks it may be for a bit of publicity for Donald's crappy show.
Should be good with Lisa in it though!

Iley

I don't think she should be comparing herself to Rosa Parks. Am I the only one who thinks Lisa Lampanelli isn't funny at all? She tries a bit hard and obviously she knows her careeris in the crapper because she is doing celebrity apprentice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments