Lisa Lampanelli

NBC Treated Me Like Rosa Parks

But I Got My Apology

1/5/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_tmhjm3f2_1_6t08heqd
Lisa Lampanelli has buried the hatchet with NBC -- calling in to TMZ Live moments ago, claiming the network has apologized for dissing her hardcore at the NY Knicks game last night ... or as she put it, treating her like "Rosa Parks."

Lisa tells us, NBC called her up today to say sorry for the faux pas -- after it asked Lisa to attend the game as a favor to promote "Celebrity Apprentice" ... then insulted her with an 11th row seat, while her co-stars Teresa Giudice and Dayana Mendoza sat courtside.

Lisa cracked, "I'm like Rosa Parks! ... Don't sit me in the back of the bus!" -- but says she has since forgiven the network. According to Lisa, NBC even asked for her address to send her a gift in the mail.

Fruit baskets fix everything.

esleenda

Come on people! Just a blatant PR move on the part of NBC and LL! Get a life and dont buy into this garbage. It is TRULY nothing more than PR for the show!

Fred Farkel

Hon?? You ain't no Kim Kardashian...

Elizabeth

Someone please tell me how getting 11th row seats to a basketball game and someone standing up for the civil rights to be treated as the next person are anything like? She needs to seriously think about the comment she made and be prepared to apologize. I still can't get over how she let her mouth form those words.

Aaronmeister

She's the 'Andrew Dice Clay' of the 21st century - hope she and her 'career' not only circle the bowl but drown in it. A little mouth (aka Joan Rivers in the Old days) is okay but constant vulgarity and ethnic bashing is bad theater. I hope she has a revelation and comes to her senses...

fstblk

She's had enough black men she meant to say they rode up and parked inside her.

stepfordwife.com

Rosa Parks was told to go sit in the back of the bus with all the black people.

Lisa would voluntarily go back there.

truc10

Rosa Parks. Really? Hollywood would freaking go nuts if a 'CONSERVATIVE' actress said that.

mike

you ******* bitch! you are lucky your slut ass even got free tickets to the game! go **** yourself!

What You Really Want To See

I have something for her fruit basket. It's called, 'brownfruit'!

Uggo

I demand an apology for likening herself to a civil rights pioneer. Ugly is not the new Black.

Mary P

I made her cry. She's such a puss if it isn't written beforehand. She said *I* was mean because I said she was using gays for pay (she first took as a compliment...). You can search for the paragraph below to my blog on it:
Tweets like making fun of Japan and the poor woman who almost died in a mauling from a chimp in New England. Japan is in devastating crisis and the woman she made fun of (Charla Nash) has to wake up every single day, looking in the mirror at her horrible disfigurement (that link may be too graphic for some that includes images of what Charla sees everyday) for something that she had no control over. Has she not seen the Oprah interview of this woman's horrible day-to-day feelings? Oh sure that was totally necessary - but to top it off, after making fun of that woman she tags it "#nottoosoon". Not rude at all to attack her, but God Forbid someone call Lisa out on her shameless self promotion and taking advantage of gays.

Louise

Why would anyone want an apology they had to demand to get?? Even the gift was demanded. :)

Jake

Rosa Parks? I can see how Lisa's struggle mirrors that of a heroine of the Civil Rights movement. Now I have a new way to spell pathetic. L-A-M-P-A-N-E-L-L-I.

ohNo

This heffa doesn't know one thing about what it was like to be Rosa Parks! Please! About a damn seat in a nice theater, yes, how tragic.

shagrath

al sharptons gonna have a field day with this comment
i still dont get it