Lisa Lampanelli

NBC Treated Me Like Rosa Parks

But I Got My Apology

1/5/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_tmhjm3f2_1_6t08heqd
Lisa Lampanelli has buried the hatchet with NBC -- calling in to TMZ Live moments ago, claiming the network has apologized for dissing her hardcore at the NY Knicks game last night ... or as she put it, treating her like "Rosa Parks."

Lisa tells us, NBC called her up today to say sorry for the faux pas -- after it asked Lisa to attend the game as a favor to promote "Celebrity Apprentice" ... then insulted her with an 11th row seat, while her co-stars Teresa Giudice and Dayana Mendoza sat courtside.

Lisa cracked, "I'm like Rosa Parks! ... Don't sit me in the back of the bus!" -- but says she has since forgiven the network. According to Lisa, NBC even asked for her address to send her a gift in the mail.

Fruit baskets fix everything.

ray

rosa parks,,,, how can this c4nt compare herself to some beautiful woman who did so much for others. awfully inflated opinion of her fat a$$ self.

Miz Val

I was planning on watching that show this season because of Giudice now you tell me Lampanelli was invited as well? Guess I know where I'll be spending my Sunday nights.Low class and no class at it's best.

Eric

I used to think she wzs funny on the roasts. Then I realized she recycles the same jokes over and over again. I tried to watch her stand up and she sucked. I'll take Jeffery Ross or the late Greg Giraldo over her any day.

Tom B

Comparing her 11th row seats to Rosa Parks was insulting. It trivializes the struggle and sacrifices that minorities have experienced and reduces it to a minor inconvenience. It's one thing to use hyperbole to make a joke, it's another to use it at the expense of others. Lisa, did it ever occur to you that your seat assignment was at the request of your costars?

Justin

Anyone else feel that maybe NBC did it for the protection of the players? there has to be a worry of Player rape by her. lmao

Justin

Maybe NBC was trying to protect the players. Lisa likes the black boys so... maybe they were worried about her raping a player. lmao

rosie

Rosa Parks? Really? Not even close; do some research on discrimination and then apologize. What a whiner. Lots of people would love to have had your seat and wouldn't have complained at all.

rosie

Rosa Parks? Really? Not even close; Lisa might have been joking, which actully kind of makes it worse. Do some research on real discrimination (as if she will -- at best she'll offer a lame apology and not mean it at all.) Her spin-people are probably at least getting paid for some over-time tonight...

esq777

This talentless pig has a lot nerve comparing herself to Rosa Parks. If it was meant to be a joke, it's not remotely funny. Rosa Parks was an icon of the civil rights movement, Lampanelli is just a disgusting slob who makes no discernible contribution to society.

ron

LL you are just a big fat pig. A nobody

anonymous

Blegh exactly why I won'*****ch reality TV.... She isn't anything special.. Maybe those shows should a program about real housewives and real woman who have to work their butts off. Unlike those tramps

Erika C

Getting 11th row seats is nothing compared to sitting on the back of the bus and the significance of what it meant. SMH

j smith

wow celb. appr. must have hit the bottom of the barrell turned it over dug down through the dung and muck and pulled lisa l. out to be on that show .

spyseagullrobot

now I'd like to see her at a the next game in front row seats with those two insigificant girls in the 11th or 20th row back and I'd like to see a picture of the fabulous gift basket NBC is sending her :)

spyseagullrobot

she is so great on celebrity roasts. treat a queen like a queen NBC good job apologizing

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments