Katy Perry & Russell Brand

Time to Move Out?

1/5/2012 2:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

010512_russell_brand_house_SPLASHThe moving pods were out at Katy Perry and Russell Brand's home in the Hollywood Hills Wednesday ... which begs the question ... who gets to stay in the house??

Katy and Russell purchased the $6.5 million, 3 acre, Sunset Strip-area estate back in June ... but just last week, the British funnyman filed for divorce ... leaving the future of the home in limbo.

Not a great time to sell real estate in L.A. ... and if they decide they want to unload the place quick, it might mean a great deal for a potential buyer.

1230_katy_perry_russell_brand_SPLIT_footer

NobodySpecial

Just a pair of weirdos who should have never tied the knot.

Misch

I thought HE filed, because of her parents and their beliefs, etc...

Lily

I thought Russell was the fine who filed for the divorce. If that's the case, Katy's probably the one staying and he's leaving.

Tweety

This story says Katy filed for divorce - last week you reported that Russell filed. Which is it?

Tweety

TMZ deleted my comment when I found an error!

Mike

Most women take FOREVER to get all their things together to go on a weekend getaway vacation. They take an a long time just to get ready to go out on a date much less do a bunch of moving.

I bet Katy has a huge closet full of all her wacky dresses, and trinkets and who knows what else. It might take a month to everything organized and boxed up.

I guarantee you that most of the stuff going to the moving vans is Russell's. Since he's in England, I suspect that Katy is telling the movers to get all of his stuff out fast ... who cares if it gets disorganized.

Ms Fun Loving

Katy you can now go back to kissing girls and liking it and Russell can go back to shooting heroin. Thank god your dumping him.

Mike

I wonder what kind of cars that Katy and Russell drive. They have what looks like a 6 car garage.

Knowing Russell, he probably has one of those wild looking customized motorcycles like Jesse James makes on his TV show American Chopper.

I bet Katy has one of those Bentleys like Pari******on does. Hopefully it's not a hot pink one like Paris has. I guess Paris just likes to grab attention in any way she can ... a hot pink Bentley will do it.

stu

send him on a 1 way tic back to london.

steven katona

BRAVO GUYS! THEY GOT HIS AND HER'S STORAGE CONTAINERS! WHO'S DOING THE MOVE??? BETTER NOT BE THEM! THAT'S HARD WORK!!!! I LOVE THEM BOTH AND I'M TOTALLY DEVASTATED! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??? I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT KINDA PEOPLE THEY DATE NOW! WHO'S THE LUCKY REBOUNDERS???? I CAN HARDLY WAIT! BOTH ARE HOT AND SEXY AND I KNOW WHOMEVER THEY DATE THEY'LL BE LUCKY SUITORS INDEED!! XOX

Abe

I'll give them $650,000 for the place. Cash deal. Short escrow. Let me know.

x

Hisjules

test

ChloeMarie

Does he still get to be an American citizen?

arale norimaki

You get nothing. You were a disappointment and a mistake."

afjioeqjioe

I would think Katy would keep that house. She has a lot more money and can afford it. He is likely to down size.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments