Willow Palin

What: One fat $40 ticket for driving with a busted headlight

When: Tuesday

Where: Wasilla, Alaska

Why: Because she gotta.

1128_cop_encounters_footer

kar

She was such a prettier girl before all that surgery. Why can't people leave well enough alone.

karlew

Here goes Harv giving the Palin haters their forum. Can be no other reason to report someone getting a ticket for a burned out headlight in Alaska. Pretty transparent there Mr Levin

dick felterflapp

and this is news...?? no, there's no bias at tmz. never see much news about the democraps little pukes on tmz...only republicans. eat my shorts.

Truth

And, the hate-Palin fanatics continue. Tell us what she had for lunch next and how they left her fries out as a form of protest against those oh so evil Palins.

arale norimaki

palin 2012 bumper sticker

This time with have a daughter in public school who hasn't been knocked up yet?

she looks like Emily Browning in that pic, hopefully she doesnt get knocked up like her sis

Studley Buck

Oooooh, wild & wicked Willow, she look so goooooood in tight jeans.

Sands

This is a news worthy article? I could have gone for years without worrying about her headlight not working! I don't know the laws in Alaska but in California they give you a fix it ticket.

This so news worthy (not) that I am surprised that I am commenting on it!?!? Apparently it is time for me to go to sleep. I can dream up more news worthy articles in my dreams!

Sands

Jan

Harvey, YOU are a low life JERK for going after CHILDREN with your crap. LOW LIFE JERK

lisa

I had the same thing, and I got off with a warning.

shagrath

hey carl, calling a 10 year old girl a slut deserves a punch in the mouth..WTF is wrong with you..
IDC if its a dem or rep, you dont take shots like that about someones kids...
nice to see wasilla pd showing no favortism i guess

sumo

So Sarah Palins homophobic daughter got a ticket. Lock this little bitch up before its too late. She will probally get a reality show out of it. Palins equal total losers.

She's baaaack

Pardon my French but WTF is this country coming to when someone is famous because their mother caused a man to lose an election and went on to divide a country? I wish this entire family would disappear never to be seen again by man or beast.

Melnick

Remember all that talk last year from everyone on the left, right up to Obama, about the 'new civility'? Yeah, me neither.

What is wrong with the commenters, who don't seem to realize this isn't Bristol but a different Palin daughter.

The only newsworthy part of this is how much better looking she is than just about any actress in Hollywood.

Ted Mortenson