Beyonce & Jay-Z

It's a Girl!!

Blue Ivy Is On the Scene

1/7/2012 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0108_beyonce_jayz_getty_bn
Beyonce finally popped, giving birth to a baby girl named Blue Ivy Carter in New York City on Saturday

Proud dad Jay-Z, real name Shawn Carter, was at the hospital where Beyonce reportedly birthed Ivy by c-section -- and shortly after her arrival ... J & B's famous friends started sending out birth announcements on the Internet.

Rihanna tweeted, "Welcome to the world princess Carter! Love Aunty Rih"

Hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons also took to Twitter, saying ... "congrats to my good friends Beyonce and Jay-Z."

Beyonce famously announced her pregnancy on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards back in August.

update_bar
While initial reports had the baby name as Ivy Blue, now word is the name is actually Blue Ivy.

yana

the name isnt ivy blue its blue ivy get it correct; && basically its a blessing to have a baby & her & jay are blessed to have a daughter.

mb

PLEASE!! Beyonce is one delusional girl. 1)The whole world knows her pregancy is fake.2)and she had a surrogate.3)She has ruined whats left of her fame by being a compulsive liar
about the whole situation.4)She is a fake and do not know the meaning of the word class. I want to suggest that sasha and beyonce both get some mental help.
Sincerely
mb

Shanice

Whether or not Beyonce really carried this baby, I don't really care. Whatever she lies or doesn't lie about doesn't affect my life, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. As long as the baby is healthy and will be raised by good parents, I don't give a damn who she came out of.

aryann

THE CHILD'S NAME IS BLUE IVY CARTER
CANT YOU PEOPLE SPELL OR READ

Ashley

I am happy for you both beyonce

dee

charles, i used to like you, how dare you talk about beyonce's baby. who do you think you are

JJ

the name is very wierd.. But its different though.. Congrats jay z and beyonce

niyahht

congratulations! hope ivy blue carter has a blessed life may god bless you all! xx

lamar

lmao!,some ppl need to grow up and stop hatein,yay! awwwwww,queen B! has a baby girl...so sweet!:)

FCP

here you can see some funny leaked pictures of their baby Blue Ivy Carter http://www.funny-celebrity-pictures.com/2012/01/beyonce-and-jay-zs-baby-blue-ivy-carter.html :)

Tam

First off all congrats to B and Jay. But I'm still thinking that all of this was Fake. IF some of you has watched the movie Knocked Up you can see that you can fake a bump no matter what. I'm not hating and I'm also not defending but for me everything was fake. But money can buy almost everything. When she was on the VMA the belly was big I mean big like 4 months but when you see the pictures of her in her bikini there is no belly at all. Not hating on B but I hate fake people who's trying to fool other people. Like BoB Marley said DON'T LET THEM FOOL YA. And the baby girl name is Blue Ivy Carter. Blueprint+IV

My Little Girls

I know the joy and happiness that Beyonce and Jay-Z are expericing at this time. My daughter and Beyonce experienced many of the same problems during their pregnancys and God gave them the most Priceless Gifts.... Blue Ivy and Baby Owen... born just days apart but I'll always remember the connection that was created in my heart and that was the greatest gift anyone could ever receive in their life.
God Bless...

miss cutie

will i think she is pretty:)and i already wanna see her

ITS KIM MADAFU*KER

congrets to my favourite hollywood couple....im so happy for you bey and i cant wait to see baby blue evn though i prefare ivy coz its so cute..lots of love to your numba 1 fan fanectly smith

bill

Too much made of nothing in my opinion...