Chaz Bono

I'm Saving Up

to Buy a Penis

1/7/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010712_chaz_bono_TMZ
This is a post all about the elusive penis Chaz Bono wants to buy.

Chaz is in the market for a phallus, he tells Rolling Stone magazine, talking for the first time publicly about his downstairs business. He says he's leaning more toward metoidioplasty, which he describes as "a procedure that uses what you already have down there ... which has grown larger from the testosterone. You end up with a smaller phallus than with the phalloplasty, but it's fully functional, it gets erect, and the sensation is all there."

The procedure will cost, he says, somewhere between $25,000-$45,000.

See ... you can put a price on one's manhood.

See also

buzz kill

If chiz needs money for a new penis, I see two options. 1. Get a paper route and save up. or 2. Be a good little freak and maybe Santa Claus will give it to you next Christmas. Good luck.

sean

Cher could probably buy one for him, but your mom buying your penis is all kinda creepeees.

Tracy

She changed in to an UGLY Male LOL. Who would date that ugly F**K? Fat slobby yuck. how he had a gf for that long was beyond me. The minute he proposed that girl went running. She was not wanting a wife LOL

Kinkee Pinkee

this whole thing is confusing me....????

Mazor

It would be funny if the lead singer from U2 got a sex change and married Chas to become Bono Bono.

Kinkee Pinkee

I honestly am not understanding this. Chaz was a girl that liked girls and was a girl herself at the time. So lez right? Now, after the sexual changes ops...she's attracted to women as a man would be? I am SO cofused.

Kinkee Pinkee

oooookay. never mind. my dear neighbor just explaint everything to me. thank you dear heart.

Kinkee Pinkee

I feel like I'd do just about anything for my kids but.....purchasing them a sex organ is NOT on the list. Sorry girls.

Jonas Polsky

For Sale: 1 Penis. Clean, barely used. $25,000 OBO

Kinkee Pinkee

lose weight chaz...no one wants to be with a chunky monkey.

jaz

Maybe she's looking for donations,....LOL

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm confused here. Chaz is a woman that wants to be a man, that likes women who like women...right??? If so, why would Chaz have surgery to "make" a penis. The women that she wants to be with won't want to be with her after the surgery. If they wanted penis, they would just stick with someone who was born male. Maybe I'm not the one confused here....

buzz kill

All I can say is thank God for TMZ, where else can you get to see a freak show, since its not PC at the circus, and best part it's free.

Irene

I find it amazing that this person will not get a job...he has never had a job and doesn't intend to get one so he will let people make fun of him and make money off his mutilated body?? Just get a job and work for a living and stop thinking about yourself and telling us your personal problems.

buzz kill

I can't believe Cher would actualy admit to giving birth to whatever it is. Then again maybe not