Chaz Bono

I'm Saving Up

to Buy a Penis

1/7/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010712_chaz_bono_TMZ
This is a post all about the elusive penis Chaz Bono wants to buy.

Chaz is in the market for a phallus, he tells Rolling Stone magazine, talking for the first time publicly about his downstairs business. He says he's leaning more toward metoidioplasty, which he describes as "a procedure that uses what you already have down there ... which has grown larger from the testosterone. You end up with a smaller phallus than with the phalloplasty, but it's fully functional, it gets erect, and the sensation is all there."

The procedure will cost, he says, somewhere between $25,000-$45,000.

See ... you can put a price on one's manhood.

See also

Different Rules Apply

Open letter to Chaz Bono: Please stop talking about this; it is becoming grotesque. We do NOT NEED THE DETAILS. We get the point, that's enough. I personally hope that this choice you've made to alter your God given gender truly fixes your dilemma. Be happy, everyone should be. HOWEVER, please stop talking about the dreaded anatomical details.... eeeeewwwww AND OWWWWWWWWW. Good luck with all of this.

wirelessmom

Really, I just had dinner! Is it necessary to talk about this freak? This is a female that is so screwed up, she doesn't know which end is up. Either end is ugly.

the girl

TMI!

aston

Oh, how shocked and disgusted many of you are! And yet you clicked on this story - with this headline? ;)

I'm quite intrigued by all the hate and menace. What's wrong with you? I can understand why people wonder about this phenomenon, since it's not all that usual and goes contrary to what we generally believe we know about male and female. But why the sarcasms and hostility? Chaz has done nothing to you, and nobody is asking YOU to have a sex change. So why do you act like someone is threatening you?

THE BEAVER

Too bad you didn't know this woman name Jane. Jane cut off her husband's toy, so he can't play around other places with it. Too bad this happend years ago and not now, or maybe she would have given his to ya for free.

THE BEAVER

244. alliestp: 3 hours ago

Oh for Christ's sake. Buy a strap on and be done with it. NO ONE CARES. Until you get a Y chromsome, YOU'RE A GIRL (and a freak). I'd be buying the diet before the strap on and some therapy sessions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL

Yeah, you would think she would go on a diet, and worry more
abut her health than a fake snake and putting it in somene's grass. I mean..come on, she won't know how to us that thing. Even if even she was to grow one. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would feel very weird to have a thing hang from me, knowing good and well I was born a woman. I guess that goes to show ya that if you want sex bad enough with someone. Some people will do whatever it takes to get some. LOL

THE BEAVER

Yeap, what is good in buying ya a banana, if "should have" one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel, due to health probelms. I think if I was Chaz, my health would come first. Chaz, if someone really loves ya,hun, it shouldn't matter what you have or don't have, and in this case between your legs. Chaz, your health should come first. I mean what good would having a nice new toy, if one day you might be too sick to play pop goes the weasel?

JimmydeansausageCo.

Chaz? I think not, IT'S name should be "Justin"

THE BEAVER

That should say "could have".

BB

TMZ... this is the true definition of T.M.I. (too much information).

flamingpanties

$25,000 to $40,000? He can do better. I think these are on sale at Phallus-Mart.

Ewww

She is so gross. Why do people refer to her as "he"? A mutilated body and artificial hormones don't give her a Y chromosome.

Marco

Figures out to about $5,000 per inch.

Rottweiler

Is it truly necessary to hear what this female wants to purchase? She obviously can't buy happiness nor acceptance except from politically correct lemmings. The reason for the she title is her chromosomes will never allow her to be anything other than a her and don't let her in the men's bathroom either, that's just not right! Cry tolerance but these people are the most intolerant you will ever find and the most bitter and vengeful.

Rottweiler

Isn't Cher part of the 1%, tax the crap out of her will you?