Chaz Bono

I'm Saving Up

to Buy a Penis

1/7/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010712_chaz_bono_TMZ
This is a post all about the elusive penis Chaz Bono wants to buy.

Chaz is in the market for a phallus, he tells Rolling Stone magazine, talking for the first time publicly about his downstairs business. He says he's leaning more toward metoidioplasty, which he describes as "a procedure that uses what you already have down there ... which has grown larger from the testosterone. You end up with a smaller phallus than with the phalloplasty, but it's fully functional, it gets erect, and the sensation is all there."

The procedure will cost, he says, somewhere between $25,000-$45,000.

See ... you can put a price on one's manhood.

See also

Raisethetaxesontherich

Mommy Cher where is your heart? Why cant you flip the bill for your daughter to have a penis?

Don2349234

Chaz - Listen to me - YOU DON"T NEED ONE!

aston

Obviously I need to post this again. since the attention span of bigoted troglodytes is so short:

Hm - browsing through these comments gives an interesting view of the TMZ demographic: Low brow, judgmental, ignorant, uneducated and not in the least interested in learning anything beyond what they heard in fourth grade or read in tabloids.

Really, you have to understand it's more out there than your teacher and/or priest told you. For example, the earth is round and not flat, the founding fathers did not found a Christian America, homosexuals are not gay by choice, XX and XY are not the only chromosome combinations in human beings, and some people feel very, very strongly they are born in the wrong body when it comes to gender. It's not like not liking how you look, it goes much deeper and is often apparent long before puberty. Instead of making fun of this condition and trying to persuade Chaz he's a woman because you think you know this, read up on the subject and LEARN something. The worlds is complex, and so are we.

I wish Chaz the best, I hope he'll stay happy and find someone to love, and I'm very glad I didn't have to climb the mountain he's had to climb. You're brave, Chaz! :)

Rose

Chaz.. I know this is a personal choice, but letting someone take a scalpel to your genitals to fashion a penis will not make you a man any more then being born with one would have. On the other hand, one infection, or OOPS can leave you a very unhappy man for the next 3-4 decades. Leave it alone.

THE BEAVER

257. Ewww: 12 hours ago

She is so gross. Why do people refer to her as "he"? A mutilated body and artificial hormones don't give her a Y chromosome
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nor does gettting a fake Charlie Horse.
I thought when the girl was little and her father was holding her at the end of their tv show, what a cute little girl.
I think she better looking and more attractive as a girl, not a so called man.
Eat right, lose the weight, grow your hair out, put some makeup on.
If I was in love of the same sex, that person has to except me just as I am, and just hope when I lay her down, I know what the hell I am doing. LOL

Beach90815

Dude- stop worrying about a penis and lose all that fat. Kind of gross and not attractive.

Whatever

Some people in America are crazy. Especially white folks believe me...lmmfao

Amber

Disgustingly GROSS!!! I think I just threw up in my mouth!!!!

Sherms

Good Lord...I wonder what Sonny would say if he were here. Your mother must be so proud. Disgusting. And lose some weight, because a fat body and a small penis is NOT what a woman wants!

Fallopia Lopez

I'm an incredibly liberal, live-and-let-live kinda person, and this story still made me go 'ughhh'. Is nothing personal anymore? I personally think he should use his money for Jenny Craig for a while, then save up for the penis.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

What does she want a penis for? She is so fat and grotesque I can't imagine anyone would want that sick thing in them.

This is nothing more than her continued infatuation and blind reality. She can't accept who she is so she would rather lie to herself and others.

This woman will believe that someone actually wants to have sex with her obese grotesque self.

Sounds mean but in all honesty - it really isn't. I don't mean to be harsh on this woman. These things are said only to help enlighten her that she is on the wrong path.

Her efforts seeking acceptance for something she isn't are fruitless.

She needs to accept herself before she can ask others to accept her. Life is short girl.

Relax and enjoy your life - don't waste it trying to be something you are not. Just chill out.

Go do something productive - make your supporting mother happy without the usual sex operation stuff.

You are hurting yourself and your mother by trying to force yourself and everyone else to accept an unreality.

barbiemacs

I would rather hear about Chaz then any of those Kardashians for Jenners...:)

Marie

I don't want to hear about Chaz Bono's penis. This is TMI. Ewwww!

fastball1990

As a fellow Transguy, I really applaud Chaz's determination to bring transgender topics out in the open. I'm glad he is willing to talk about things trans people have to go through, in hopes that people may someday start to understand the tribulations the trans community has to go through. HOWEVER, considering this point in time, and the fact that the general public will obviously have a near impossible time wrapping their ignorant minds around these matters that call for maturity and empathy, I believe these discussions should be handled VERY delicately. Great job on being brave, Chaz, I just wish things could be handled in a slightly better way. But, no one's written a book on trans etiquette yet.

What I Think

Chastity needs to save up to buy p*ssy. Because from the looks of her that is the only way she'll ever be able to get it.