Katy Perry Divorce

Russell Brand Moving Out

of Their Hollywood Mansion

1/7/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katy Perry and Russell Brand before their divorce
Katy Perry and Russell Brand have agreed ... Katy will stay in the couple's $6.5 million Hollywood Hills mansion and Russell will move out ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the couple tell us ... the moving process is already under way and most of Russell's stuff is already out of the home.

We're told ... the two are on reasonably good terms with each other, considering they just broke up ... and the decision over the house went pretty smoothly.

As we previously reported, the couple purchased the home together just a few months ago. We're guessing if Katy wants to stay in the home long term, she'll most likely have to cut Russell a big, fat check.

Kari

He's just spooky looking!

scooter

TMZ - cant you delete these damned ads? so annoying

Kari

TMZ--I agree with everyone--PLEASE delete these damn ads!! Please.

Rolm

This dude is so ugly and always filthy looking. What was she thinking

nof

Guess she'll be looking for a roommate pretty soon - perfect timing as I'm actually free right now.

nof

Oh and change the locks - I don't want the dude walking-in on us -

nof

We might even want to install a new security system -

nof

Dude's can't just walk in on a chique's space and start barking out orders -

I call it the Kim Kardashian-syndrome.

Marrying someone doesn't MEAN you're their boss.

Mike

I wonder if Russell poses for pictures with his eyes and facial expression like that on purpose. He reminds me of those Vegas magicians like David Copperfield or Houdini.

I think the "pickup artist" type guys wear shirts that show off chest hair and they try to mesmerize women magically with their eyes.

I've read that Russell really was a pick up artist kind of guy when he was in his 20s. He probably slept with about 100+ women and compared his success with his buddies like stats in soccer or something. When he won a prize in England called "Shagger of the Year". You'd think THAT would have persuaded Katy not to marry him. I guess some women just go with their hearts instead of their heads too much.

Katy certainly wouldn't be the first person going into a marriage to do that. This divorce to Russell reminds a bit of Paul McCartney's divorce and that 1990s song "Blinded by Love" by the Rolling Stones. Russell might be a fun guy for women to date, but you shouldn't expect committments like marriage from a guy like him. He's not likely to change much.

I bet Katy's parents and some of her friends probably had a strong gut feeling that he was a "playa" and it was only a matter of time before he hurt her. Parents have been around the block a few times you know. They might have seen guys like Russell before.

I think Katy is a really attractive woman in looks AND personality. Russell is probably going to miss her and kick himself for screwing it up with her.

nof

RB should consider himself lucky:

Lady Gaga woulda pushed him off of a cliff.

This isn't 1950 anymore, guys -

Chique's no longer LIVE in the Kitchen:

"Makes my food!!"

Enough

His "talent" was packed into a thimble and his ego filled the rest of the truck. My this talentless twit never darken American shores ever again. Good riddance.

nof

Katy Perry is now America's Sweetheart -

Me I woulda crawled around the floor in an apron.

IceGypsy

They really seemed to have something special. Sorry to see that it has come to an end. Glad to hear they are being civil about it.

helfenburg

I say, Russell was gold digging.

Kaffee

Another divorce--isn' he taking 30 million dollars from her? Why isn't he called a gold digger?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments