Beyonce and Jay-Z

Increased Security Allegedly

Kept Man from His Newborns

1/8/2012 4:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0108_beyonce_jayz_getty_bn
A Brooklyn man claims increased security at Lenox Hill hospital -- because of the presence of Beyonce and Jay-Z -- kept him from seeing his prematurely born twins ... this according to a report.

Neil Coulon tells the NY Daily News he has been repeatedly kept out of the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) by the couple's security. He also claims his relatives were booted out of the waiting room by bodyguards wearing headsets.

He tells the paper, "Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU and it happened once on Friday -- just because they wanted to use the hallway."

A rep for the hospital told the NYDN she hadn't personally heard of any complaints. We reached out for comment as well ... haven't heard back.

Anne

Bullsh*t! I am so mad after reading this. Real, fake, black, white, spanish, or anyone else for that matter should have the same rights. I have lost all respect for them. Who the heck do they think they are?? Everyone that enters the hospital gets the same respect from staff. Is that not good enough? Greedy and so self centered!

really?

For one thing no one and I mean no one could ever keep me away from my babies. I would nicely say to the security you have five seconds to move so I can go to NICU. If they don't find the nearest hospital phone, call the hospital administrators and tell them of the situation. After I hung up with the big wigs then it would be time to call my lawyer and the local news and radio stations. Trust me, I am loud and they wouldn't get me to shut up unless you take me to the NICU. I see a major lawsuit! Who cares if Beyonce and Jay-z have a child. They are no different from everyone else. Its funny to what lengths they are going through to hide her surrogate cause we all know she is faking it. And not to mention the next time she is caught on camera she will have a nice and smooth belly, hmmm wonder why? Cause she's a fake! Enough said!

pk

Ridiculous, all this hoopla draws more attention. She could have snuck into the hospital and whether she delivered her own baby or had a surrogate do it, could have delivered and been in and out. While never a fan of JZ and lukewarm about his Queen, this latest over the top behavior leaves me even colder about the two of them.

the real diva

it is sick how they deprived other parents from seeing newborn babies. beyonce is all so full of herself. thinking the world revolves around her..hopefully she still has money when her kid is grown . as with a name like blue. that kid will be teased alot. and will need therapy when she is older. so beyonce better save the millions she makes. what is with celebrities and these stupid names?they need to think of how the kid will need to go through life with stupid names and how it will affect them. beyonce is so full of herself. she only thinks of herself.

Asessina

Wouldnt you call 911 if you were kept from your child or state police?

Nikki

What a selfish heartless bitch. And the hospital is just as to blame. Disgusting. If you want privacy then have a homebirth. Or with the $1.3 million you spent you could hire an entire medical staff to accompany you home after your selfish, unnecessary and dangerous cesarian.

bring back recent posts

..ok..just read New York Post...dad was NOT kept from his newborns..won't bother typing..but you can read...I DO agree...a little bit much all the security crap..why not just post her personal security outside her room...no more is necessary...no mom after a c section is out walking the halls when u have a luxury suite to relax in..give me a break!..she just needs too go home and have private doctor/nurse take care of her..enuff when the priveledges and putting the hspt thru all of this..nutz enuff being in there!

alonzowilson

all yall mother******* shut the hell up and the reason she did well both of them because look who they is people kill they self over beyonce so what if they see her they will go fool in that hospital

Hank

The hospital should be sued and should Beyonce if they allowed those people to check in and have their babies they shouldn't put up with this. Beyonce I know you think you're important but nobody cares you had a baby. You and your husband make me and most others sick what a couple of losers. Oh and we don't want to see pictures either please spare us.

Beckie

I'm not buying that it happened at all.
As a parent of a former micropreemie (100% healthy now) who spent 4 months in NICU, there is NO WAY anyone would have kept me away from my baby. They'd have to physically restrain me and/or remove me from the premise, at which time I'd get the real PD involved. Lawyers are for later, when I'd be sueing the hospital (who allowed such "security,") and the couple and/or whoever hired the "security."
I find it very suspect that this father has spoken only to the NYDN. You better believe I'd be telling whatever news agency would listen...and those that wouldn't too.

nyc44th

all this pompous BS just so they can sell the photo of the kid to some BS rag.

Asessina

They will sell it but to some high end magazine and for millions, it wont be the enquirer!

sara

Hello, I think I should share the great news with you. I am a 26 years lady ,beautiful and mature . Now I am--seeking a good man who can give me real love , my-friends told me a nice place __AgeLoving.com__ a dating club. You do not have to be-rich or famous,you may have a try .it is free.

sara

grammaj

That's just not right. Being kept away from your brand new babies is wrong . I hope someone is correcting this soon.