Beyonce and Jay-Z

Increased Security Allegedly

Kept Man from His Newborns

1/8/2012 4:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0108_beyonce_jayz_getty_bn
A Brooklyn man claims increased security at Lenox Hill hospital -- because of the presence of Beyonce and Jay-Z -- kept him from seeing his prematurely born twins ... this according to a report.

Neil Coulon tells the NY Daily News he has been repeatedly kept out of the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) by the couple's security. He also claims his relatives were booted out of the waiting room by bodyguards wearing headsets.

He tells the paper, "Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU and it happened once on Friday -- just because they wanted to use the hallway."

A rep for the hospital told the NYDN she hadn't personally heard of any complaints. We reached out for comment as well ... haven't heard back.

Chi

Yes Mr. Newborns. Under normal cir****tances, would you have been allowed to use the same lift as them? No! Secondly, nobody prevented you from seeing your children else you would have called the police but you didn't. The wing you were going to was not the wing where your baby was. You were trying to snoop around for info/pictures so you could sell to TMZ and be paid millions but were prevented. For your info, the whole wing was paid for by her so you have no business there. Your baby was in another wing. Why haven't others complained except you? Looking for fame? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. The world had always been unequal and will continue to be for some time to come. Go look for your baby in the right wing.

Abbykatesmom

If this is true then I am disgusted and horrified !!! As a Mother to a Preemie there is no celebrity or security guard that could have kept me from my son! I could give a rats ass that these two self involved ******** procreated!! I mean seriously, who cares? I hope this family sues them and the hospital. This is outrageous!!!

..EW..

That's what happens when morons have too much money... they think they can run the world... shame on Beyonce and Jay-Z!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Send a message: STOP buying the products of these fake ass people including the KarTRASHians, It will hurt deeper than their fat wallets, it will cut their ego's to the bone.

ShoeGurlie

Fake pregnancy, a surrogate was used, they want to hide that fact. I hope the hospital and B&J gets sued. That's total BS it's a maternity ward not a damn hotel.

When the baby turns out pretty there's your proof that it's not their real baby, Jay z looks like Magilla Gorialla himself and Beyonce's ugly too.

get a life ho

No talent Bey and the Camel faced ex-con should have just built thir own hospital to deliver the baby from the surrogate .

just another reason to hate these two

ashelyykat

WHOLE PREGNANCY WAS A FAKE!

When Beyonce first announced that she was pregnant in August, she was expected to deliver in February 2012. Then in a video made in September, Beyonce suddenly claimed she was 6 month’s pregnant, which means that her baby would be due December 2011

Azzkicker

Who the hell cares about these 2 freaks of nature. They're arrogant street trash. If I was the father of those boys & their security tried to stop me from seeing my kids, I'd be kicking ass; peeyonce & joe camel would be the asses I'd be kicking.

Locke

As a new father of twins who were in the NICU for a few days, I can tell you I don't give a rats ass how big the body guards are, they got between me and my babies and they would have a fight on their hands.

shanesgirl

INSANE! i was disgusted when i read that they had rented out the ENTIRE maternity floor, took cellphones away from the nurses (including personal cellphones) covered the security cameras with tarps and demanded no doctors and nurse on "their" floor after 11pm--I mean come on WTF!! and now i read their security was keeping people from their babies in NICU and booting people out of the waiting room--that is totall ludicris an uncalled for!

jordii

I actually don't care whether B&J had a boy or a girl, however, if it is true that other parents have been incovenienced I find that disgusting. Who are they to take over a hospital. Just goes to show what money can do.

Jones

If she was so worried about privacy why couldn't she just give birth at home. This is just wrong on so many levels.

Jones

PrrrrCilla

I'm a mom of two and I don't give a DAMN about Beyonce, Jay Z or those big ass bodyguards.
If my babies were there and I couldn't see them because of tTHEM???

OOOOHHH!!! I don't even wanna think about it!!
She must me BE out of her damn mind!!

Tina

WOW...what a shame...I feel sorry for the patients of the pediatrician she chooses...what are they going to do when little Blue has an appointment on the same day as their child...they won't be able to sit in the waiting room or go back to the patient room if her little "born with a platinum spoon in her mouth" ass is there...Get real and join the rest of us down here on Earth, Bey and Jay!