Cal Worthington Divorce

You Don't Get My Bentley

... YOU GET NOTHING!!!

1/8/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0106_CAL_WORTHINGTON_EX
Cal Worthington -- the greatest car salesman of all time -- believes his 42-year-old wife Anna is gunning for his fortune ... so he BANISHED her from his mansion and REPO'D her Bentley.

The 91-year-old LEGEND has filed new docs in his divorce ... claiming the woman he married in April turned out to be a lemon ... but he signed a pre-nup so she wouldn't get jack squat.

Cal claims he's only obligated to fork over $4k per month ... for 6 months after the divorce ... and THAT'S IT. Then she's on her own.

Anna thinks she deserves more ... MUCH MORE ... including Cal's $3.25 MILLION Beverly Hills mansion.

Long story short ... Anna claims Cal bought the house FOR HER as a wedding gift ... and therefor she's entitled to at least half.

Cal is calling BS -- and wants a judge to block Anna from being allowed on the Bev Hills property.

And to show he means business ... Cal sent a tow truck to secretly re-possess the Bentley Anna had been driving ... while it was parked outside of her mother's home.

In the docs, Cal claims Anna was driving a 2004 Chrysler Sebring before the marriage ... so that's what she should be driving now.

Anna hired K-Fed's former lawyer -- Mark Vincent Kaplan -- and wants to "insure [Cal] does not leave me on the street without any means to live."

Buckle up ... looks like this one's getting nasty.

Jay W.

She blew Cal... She blew Cal... She blew Cal

Celeb Gossip Addict

Who are these people? Is TMZ tired of hits?

PraoWolf

ROFLMMFAO!!!! Stupid women I swear, good for Cal, 91 years old and still won't take crap. Believe it or not I had to repossess one of my ex's cars I bought it for her and she decided she was going to cheat, steal and lie to me, I paid for it, I'm the repoman, so..... I repo'd it.... Hey Cal, if you need any other cars repo'd from her, just hit me up if it's in Florida, I'm still licensed and would love to help out a fellow man who got shafted by an ex.

Wash. Hts. Girl

Stupid old man - did he think she really wanted him for his looks?

Mazor

Crazy b*tch.

mrspatrickcampbell

Good for Cal and too bad for the stinkfish!!!!

Patrick

Thrown out in the streets LOL with 6 months to find a job and $24,000 lady please

pancake

lol she only gets 20gs for putting her mouth on his limpy **** an old smelly balls

Truth

THE COURTNEY LOVE LOOK SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE CLUE... CRAZY A$$ BITCH AND HE'S AN OLD FART. MATCH MADE IN GOLD DIGGING HEAVEN. #TRUTH!!

Anna

It's "ensure" not "insure." Get a better editor.

Bird

Don't know, don't care, never heard of em'.

Rogue Warrior

Awesome, just awesome, the stupid skank couldn't gt welfare so she hooked up with a man in his late 80's and divorces him when he's 91 expecting to get HALF. STFU you ignorant bietch, you deserve some intensive psychological therapy (at your expense)and a nice blanket to keep you warm on the streets until you find your next old sucker. Dude, fvked up your game with a prenup and you're pissed?? Again, go fvk yourself!

give me a freakin break

She's talking about being thrown on the streets when SHE'S GETTING 4000 MONTHLY? I'm sorry, but that's a nice chunk of change to use for rent.

give me a freakin break

And since when is a prenup negotiable after it's signed. Her lawyer can't do anything.

Perky

She better wash out her chunnel because he dumped 91 year old prostate cancel cells up hers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments