Lindsay Lohan

The Girl with a New Wrist Tattoo

1/8/2012 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wrist tattoo, live without regrets
Lindsay Lohan is a fan of tattooing words on her body -- because just a few months after she got a Billy Joel song lyric tattooed on her rib cage ... she got a much smaller saying on her left wrist.

According to our sources, LiLo hit up a tattoo parlor on Friday night to get the work done. The impetus for the new ink, we're told, was Lindsay's feeling that she's at a great point in her life ... and she wanted to do something she'd always remember.

Our sources say Lindsay is excited for March 29 to come, because that's the day she will be done with her court-ordered community service.

Perhaps from then on, she won't do anything anyone would regret.

0915_tattoo_footer

mark

she is such a nitwit, she makes me vomit from shaking my head so fast in disbelief! that new, "slogan" of hers is about as immature as one can possibly be.

"yeah, i totally screwed up my entire life! in doing so, i also totally ruined the lives of other people around me who were affected by my selfishness and horrible actions. see that gravestone over there? i killed that person while i was hammered and decided to drive anyhow! but what do i care? i live without regrets!"

DAMN THAT'S IDIOTIC!! at the same time, i don't ever remember anyone at all accusing lohan of being the least bit intelligent.

What I Think

You sicken me, Lindsay. You were once such a beautiful young woman with a fine career ahead of you. Stop mutilating your appearance with tatoos, dye jobs and lip injections and get some help for your obvious mental problems.

pancake

she should live with regret startn with her choice of tattoo artist

Danielle

I dont know one person who does not regret something they did,its part of life and regret teaches you to be better,just like mistakes,therefore, to live life without regret,you might as well be an animal.

Truth

THE TATTOO SHOULD BE ON HER BRAIN... "GET A F*CKING LIFE AND A FEW IQ POINTS. POINT BLANK PERIOD!" #TRUTH!!

awards

Soon on Lindsay: Neck Art...I want a pearl Knecklace, Neel and Bob

Rogue Warrior

You go Lilo! All these H8rs have been DEMANDING your whereabouts and think they should be updated daily on the amount of community service you've completed. I told them exactly what you would have told them, "fvk off, it's none of YOUR business"!

Now that that's out of the way, keep up the good work and stay out of the limelight. And you and I know, makeup will cover up any tattoo you have for all the movies you're about to take part in.

Time to go beat up some H8rs....

campy

Uhhhh, errr...

Bird

You know, I don't even hate Lindsay Lohan. I'm just sick of looking at her and wish she would go far far away.

Rogue Warrior

Epic fail by the douchebags who think this is an old tattoo!!! What a bunch of delusional morons. Further more, here's the proof;

Danielle

LMAO--I swear to god,if lindsay ever said "I regret changing my hair from red to white" i would be a fan of hers forever.

Danielle

@Rogue--Who the he11 is talking about her community service and whereabouts right now?
We are commenting on her dumb a.s.s tattoo...sorry,there is no such thing of living without regret and i do not care if she got this yesterday or a year ago,she is to young to even presume that.
Lindsay will regret what she is doing to her body,quote me on that!!

Rogue Warrior

LMFAO at a resident Lilo H8r who tells everyone on the Chaz thread to get bent and quit H8ng. Yeah right, whatever you say hypocrite!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------
Madisyn: 8 hours ago

You people are so f*ckin insensitive. My God, can you just imagine not feeling 'right' in your own body. For f*cks sake, give it a rest. I'm a heterosexual female who loves men and I thank God, I'm perceived as 'normal' in the world, give Chaz a break and be thankful you know yourselves and feel 'comfortable' in your own skin. For the last two pages I read, every single comment has been negative, get over yourselves already. Jeebus H. Christ!

RealityBites

Dear Linds, directors don't like tats on actresses, they cost more to cover up so you won't be getting a lot of work honey....think before you do stupid sh*t like that in the future dumb a**

big bamboo

why dont she brek down and get a tattoo...that doesnt look like a 3rd grader did it?
what piss poor work..the tattoo artist should regret making this his job...I have jail house tats that look better then this