Lindsay Lohan

The Girl with a New Wrist Tattoo

1/8/2012 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wrist tattoo, live without regrets
Lindsay Lohan is a fan of tattooing words on her body -- because just a few months after she got a Billy Joel song lyric tattooed on her rib cage ... she got a much smaller saying on her left wrist.

According to our sources, LiLo hit up a tattoo parlor on Friday night to get the work done. The impetus for the new ink, we're told, was Lindsay's feeling that she's at a great point in her life ... and she wanted to do something she'd always remember.

Our sources say Lindsay is excited for March 29 to come, because that's the day she will be done with her court-ordered community service.

Perhaps from then on, she won't do anything anyone would regret.

0915_tattoo_footer

Blood Red Witch

What the heck is she going on about in this tweet? That pic is obviously her! facepalm
____________

lindsaylohan Lindsay Lohan
this is me lol.... my best friends of years didn't even know lol - but yes, it is haha say.ly/NRd1eBX

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

NO silly goose, 'KEEPIN REAL"

MACREBE LOLITA

ALL THAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT THE ******* AWESOME TATTOO GUY IS D'MON WITH WILL RISE TATTOO OFF MELROSE AND FAIRFAX!

lo-coclam

Attention - all you H8rs stay off the Casey boards. Those are MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clean up your act STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imalittlepea

The artist is tattooing her right hand and the close up pic is of a left hand... wtf

big bamboo

I have the craving for some Labatt Blue...be back later..
but when I get back I want happy shinny people holding hands

Rogue Warrior

Hey rode ridden, deliriously delusional, bag lady bullies, sit and SPIN on THIS!

How to Silence the H8trs (courtesy of BG)

This couple is seriously out of touch. They think that everyone should love and admire them, even when they lie and behave arrogantly. So they are genuinely surprised when their own missteps cause bad publicity.

How to quiet the haters? Their publicist has the answer! In an emergency meeting with the couple, the publicist told them to play the victim. So, to turn this situation around, they will be very quickly and consciously releasing news of past hardships to elicit sympathy. How could anyone pick on such wonderful people who have worked so hard and suffered so much to get where they are today? Shame on all you haters out there! You’re all just jelly!

AGENT smith

I bought a really nice full wet suit Hyper Flex, some surf boots and a nice Malaga boogie board used $85 for everything. I didn't buy a board yet, he had about twenty used boards..$125-$200

D.

The question is, why is her right hand being tattooed and the photo is the left?? mmmm!!??
Get it right media. thats not her new tattoo.

big bamboo

Rouge Wearer: less than a minute ago
No surfing in Kentucky. Gotti roll, douchebags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------
I was at fort know douche bag..ratcliff

Vinsetta

Sorry Lindsay but the Jay Z-Beyonce story is much more interesting right now.

Rogue Warrior

I gotti deal for you hillbilly's, give me a Dollar and I'll give you my 2 cents worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathryn Mazer

If I were her I'd feel some regret around trout pout

Blood Red Witch

So, I am confused here. Is Al (smith) going surfing or not?

Rogue Warrior

Lilo make me soo horny!!!!!!