Lindsay Lohan

The Girl with a New Wrist Tattoo

1/8/2012 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wrist tattoo, live without regrets
Lindsay Lohan is a fan of tattooing words on her body -- because just a few months after she got a Billy Joel song lyric tattooed on her rib cage ... she got a much smaller saying on her left wrist.

According to our sources, LiLo hit up a tattoo parlor on Friday night to get the work done. The impetus for the new ink, we're told, was Lindsay's feeling that she's at a great point in her life ... and she wanted to do something she'd always remember.

Our sources say Lindsay is excited for March 29 to come, because that's the day she will be done with her court-ordered community service.

Perhaps from then on, she won't do anything anyone would regret.

0915_tattoo_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29

Luv

I believe this is the picture for the French Connection perfume.

big bamboo

For the Lindsay Fans...have you ever actually met lindsay?
when you finally meet your idol or the people you admire in person,you might be let down..
when I was young I met Don Johnson on card sound road in key largo..and to this day I would still punch him in the face.
you see them as glamorous..
take a moment to see through your blinders..if she would get a substance councelor fired (thats trying to help her) she would spit on you

ketjo

I had a yound Tom Cruise ride up to my house one day on a motorcycle with his friend who lived about 10 miles down the road...I help found and start the County's Arts Assocation and League, service on the board with him. anyway they came by the house on a summer evening and sat on the porch and had ice tea...My daughter came home from school and he perked up like a hound dog on a scent...LOL I went in for refills on the tea a he ask her out.....She turned him down said she had to study she was in nursing school...They rode off and I ask her why she turned him down and she said he was too ****y and to short ...LOL...I have never let her forget it either...I am a evil mother !!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Who is she 'in talks' with exactly? Her crack dealer?

AGENT smith

I bought a surfboard 8ft Baton R hardboard one year old.

ketjo

Well now we know why the tattoo tidbit got planted.....the last part of the tidbit expained the reason for the tat..all her new found out look because plans were looking up....LOL still think they should have waited a couple of more days ...this is just too...tragicalyy funny it really is...................ok ! now I'm really for the next upgrade on this spin....Come on Lohan Inc don't let me down.........you know you can't wait....do it !!!!!!!!

Blood Red Witch

New thread! Andy the IRS is after lindsay just like you said!

Blood Red Witch

GO! GO! GO! I am the only one there

Delmar

She going to have to sell a lot more pictures to deal with this problem. New thread.

AGENT smith

Here's the big Blue Board, like the Giants, Big Blue...

Oscar Ybarra

worst tattoo and thats out of a shop?

michael lokker

i actually feel sorry for her-i believed she is a very troubled woman--i wish her the best

mylifeasrachel

aww I think it's cute! whoever said it looks like it was drawn by a second grader: I bet if beyonce got the same tattoo, you would say how cute it looks. Everyone makes mistakes

Jim

What's next for Lindsay? Anyone seen this movie before? Anyone care to take a wild guess?

Feren

her other tatt says "BREATHE"

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29