Lindsay Lohan

The Girl with a New Wrist Tattoo

1/8/2012 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wrist tattoo, live without regrets
Lindsay Lohan is a fan of tattooing words on her body -- because just a few months after she got a Billy Joel song lyric tattooed on her rib cage ... she got a much smaller saying on her left wrist.

According to our sources, LiLo hit up a tattoo parlor on Friday night to get the work done. The impetus for the new ink, we're told, was Lindsay's feeling that she's at a great point in her life ... and she wanted to do something she'd always remember.

Our sources say Lindsay is excited for March 29 to come, because that's the day she will be done with her court-ordered community service.

Perhaps from then on, she won't do anything anyone would regret.

0915_tattoo_footer

TheMarshmallowMan

Should of read "Live with no fear of going to jail"

big bamboo

if she keeps tattooing her hands...she will have no place to put her lines for the Infomercials..she has signed on to

MarketStreetMeth

Awesome idea! Nothing says "great decisions made here" than a permanent declaration that she's a clueless douchebag. Go Lindsay! Keep on not learning from your idiocy!

ketjo

I can see the kiddies setting around their desks at TMZ planning out their next move..."What we need is another Lohan story this last one is down to almost no hits". "Yea I know " says Mikey " takeing a swig out of his beer..."Got a new tattoo picture she sold this morning.." Yea buts thats old and so fun*ing faked up"...Chucking Mikey says "Hell run it anyway, we get 4 maybe 500 hits off of it anyway..and HAA haa we can call it The Girl with the Wrist Tattoo !!! " ....."Man thats fu*king funny ...Run it ..we sure in Hell havn't got anything else....."

big bamboo

now Vikram has to look down at her hand when she is earning free flying miles to NY...I am sure he is not thinking "with out regret"

Grandma Cracker

Since this is the lamest story ever and it is totally obvious that this story was sold to TMZ for quick cash, does this mean that Lindsay has already blown through her PB money? How could someone that owns nothing be so broke so quickly?
She expects people to take her seriously? Really?

Rogue Warrior

LMFAO, you whack jobs are way more concerned about a young, rich, beautiful, actress, model, singer who got a innocent tattoo than you are about a chick who's a lesbian buying a penis after her **** has been on steroids.

ketjo

Have No problem with Chaz Bono wanting to finish the job At least she ain't lieing about her/his sexual orientation and sleeping with anything that comes along whether it dangles or not......

Blood Red Witch

Why do none of her tats look professional? She needs to go to one of the actual artists and pay the money he/she is worth. Nothing like have something permanent on your body that looks like a 3rd grader wrote it. *facepalm*

Ghost Rider

Im glad I dont regret getting a tattoo.

Rogue Warrior

Lilo needs to redo that lame tramp stamp she thinks she has and change it to Spank Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brad

I think if Lindsay just had to have a new tattoo she should of gotten one that says "you live, you learn". That way she could read it every day.

Regrets and guilt are those things in the back of your mind that try to keep you from making the same mistakes over and over. You shouldn't obsess about your past bumbling and screwups though. Just learn from it and try not to make the same mistake again. To err is human but insanity is the doing the same stupid things over and over and expecting a different result.

Who knows, maybe Lindsay has finally gotten a little wisdom under her belt and maybe she can make it all the way through 2012 without getting arrested and having to pay her attorney big bucks to try to keep her out of trouble. Lindsay is alright. She grew up in a dysfunctional household and doesn't quite know how to act a lot of the time.

Lindsay is just one of those people that has to learn things the hard way. I was like that myself a lot for a awhile. I have done plenty of boneheaded things in my past too. You just get back up, dust yourself off and keep on truckin and hope that little voice in your head will prevent you from making more foolish mistakes.

Rogue Warrior

I'd be the most celebrity ever and I would get destroyed on gossip boards because I would get a vasectomy and not tell any of the chicks I dated so when I traded them in after a year they couldn't call me baby daddy and try and get a welfare check out of me.

I'd smoke pot. Drive fast cars and flaunt my wealth to get a rise out of all the douchebags who would rather I contribute all of my excess money to those less fortunate employed folks in this country. I'd get tattoos in removable ink. You get the idea!!

Ghost Rider

I know its bad to live in a constant state of regret, but sometimes you just have to embrace them. You dont have to get any silly tattoo such as this, just dont look back...

big bamboo

Lindsay also has a $ sign and "14K" tattooed on the inside of her lips...so the men feel like they are coming into money...
-----------