« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Does It Again!!!!

1/8/2012 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0108_tim_tebow_getty_BN
The Denver Broncos just won a miraculous overtime playoff game over the Pittsburgh Steelers by the score of 29-23 ... on an 80-yard touchdown pass by Tim Tebow.

On the day, Tebow threw for 316 yards and two touchdowns. He also ran for 50 yards and another touchdown. Tebow had never topped 300 yards passing before today.

Tebow and the Broncos will next travel to Foxboro Stadium to play the other Golden Boy ... Tom Brady and the top-seeded New England Patriots.

Believe.

0109_tebow_tebowing_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Alfredo

Tebow time 4th Q. & over time extra time what ever you call it take that chargers/stealers

Alfredo

Tebow take that none believer's

Winter55

I'm not sure so feel free to correct me but I've been told that that thing on Tebow's waist is a hand warmer not a fanny pack.

jetfanglo

i cannot wait to see them beat satan aka beleprick....

lvslezak

I hate Tebow because he sounds like a child... He might as well have beat us on Christmas, and his initial speech could have been, "First and foremost, I'd like to thank Santa for this early Christmas present". And he would say it with a straight face and mean it sincerely. He would look like an idiot, because we all know (except for children) that Santa isn't real. Well, that's how most (truly) intelligent people feel about god, or at least a god who actually influences events on earth... And if you disagree, AND think god truly influenced the game AND gives a **** about Tebow, then please explain why this god let 2726 die on 9/11 in the name of Muhammad and another 1840 die during Katrina... And later, you'll also have to explain why god has chosen NOT to support Tebow once Denver loses during a playoff game, for Tim would clearly be the Christian god's first choice. LEAVE GOD OUT OF YOUR VICTORY SPEECHES, UNLESS YOU ALSO AGREE TO PUBLICLY BLAME HIM WHEN YOU LOSE. Really.

Jane

It has nothing to do with God! It has everything to do with Karma. The bad Karma Ben R has put out with all his violence against women!! Yah Broncos!!

Denver

Pittsburgh was missing many top players, and for some reason allowed a hobbled Ben Roethlisberger to play. Next game The Pats will destroy the Broncos. Then the press will have to wait another year for their new annointed one. Tebow that!

Gloria

Timmy The patriots crushed you in denver now that the patriots have a week off observing your game and you have to now play in foxboro what will your fake religion do for you now. Congrats you picked apart a pretty banged up pitsburgh team what will you do against a healthy patriots team. you better donate a bunch of money to the fake church to make you believe god is on your side

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

So TMZ is trying to be ESPN now?
What's the point of this?

Polentical

I totally buy the implication that God plays sports and is on Tebow’s team. What I don’t quite get is why God requires overtime in order to win 29-23 against the Steelers.

rico

I DONT THINK GOD CARES ABOUT FOOTBALL OR THAT PUNK KID.

KH

God and Tom Brady are BFF's. Look at his life and you tell me the big man upstairs doesn't have anything to do with that.

Because of that, Patriots over Broncos in Foxborough.

My BIG FAT ASS!

Did anyone see John Elway go out of his way on the field to congratulate Tim Tebow???? I LOVE YOU TIM!!! I WAS T=E=B=O=W=E=D!!!

Lloyd

His passing yards were 316. John3:16 makes u think.

Holly

I don't know much about football, but why is that man wearing a fanny pack purse while on the field? Even I know you don't wear a purse while playing football!