« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Ochocinco & Evelyn Lozada

Wedding Is Back On!

1/9/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chad Ochocinco & Evelyn LozadaChad Ochocinco has saved his relationship with Evelyn Lozada the old fashioned way ... with a lot of groveling ... and the wedding is back on, this according to sources close to the couple.

As TMZ first reported, Lozada put their wedding plans on hold after she suspected Ocho was stepping out on her.

But according to our sources, Ocho broke down this week and apologized. We're told Ocho said he would do whatever it took to win her back and suggested the two go to couple's counseling.

Our sources say Evelyn agreed and they will seek help to work out their trust issues.

Through a rep, Evelyn tells TMZ, "The strain from both our busy schedules started to take a serious toll on our relationship. Yet after spending some much needed quality time together, Chad and I are in a good space."

0131_celeb_weddings_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

datruth1

I Love Evelyn... that chick oozes class. No real man wants to be stuck with a bum bitch. Her(Evelyn) and Jim Jones wifey(Chrissy) are the top chicks right now. All you hating females need to stop.... and Pay attention! See what they are doing right to make these successful men love them!

Keisha

He doesn't need to marry that gold digger. She's too old, bossy and foul mouthed. He has a rack of kids and they both just are bad together!

Tye

Evelyn is a old ass ugly ass New York HOODRAT.........

jaja

I hope he don't dump her.

Kimberly

Eveylyn is money hungry which is why she allows Chad to cheat and will still marry this fool after he has continuously cheated on her. Chad has told her several times on national TV that he will not stop seeing his ex's.

doc hopp

chad i guess it takes getting pissed on to find out who the real king is huh? pissing someone off ain't fun is it?

what evah

What is so special about that crude trash talking gold digger, that he is so whipped over her? Guys like him shouldn't marry anybody. He knows he's not monagomous material.

kay

**** That old BITCH and her ****ING UGLY MAN!

Joseffa

Glad to hear marriage plans are still on. That's good for them, best of luck! smeg

Lynnessa

Woman to Woman iwish i could sit down with Evelyn and tell her some things that will save her heartbreak later,like myself i didnt pay attention to the signs my man at the time was giving me,all i saw was what i wanted,and what i thought i needed,it almost cost me my life,and sanity.i married a man that not only told in some ways,but showed me as well,he wasnt the one,EVELYN are u listening to what is coming out chads mouth,hes telling u he wants other woman,your reply was what if i dont like her,mastake 1,DONT ever bring another woman to your bed,thats the fastest way to ruin your marriage.if this man trully is inLOVE with you,why dose he even desire to share something that intimate with ANYBODY ELSE,WAKE UP PLEASE,i do believe u two love each other,but chad aint ready to marry a fly,HE JUST AINT READY,like my self i dont expect u to listen,hes telling u hisself,LISTEN!

Gina

Some women will do ANYTHING for money, including putting themselves in dangerous situations. She is dumber than I thought.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3